Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 21
11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
But not at this frequency. After a couple of deaths I could still do the optional before S7. now not the case.the devs should actually PLAY this game. then they might understand the problems
If we're referring to the Borg in ESTFs, I don't see any problems. Just a bunch of wimps that can't take the fact that their precious little escorts can't faceroll the Borg anymore. My Oddy has no issues with the Borg at all. To speak of. Neither does my Tor'kaht. Yes, they sting a little more, and yes, I need to be more careful around the boss class ships, but still, it's no problem for me at all.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,289
# 22
11-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
If we're referring to the Borg in ESTFs, I don't see any problems. Just a bunch of wimps that can't take the fact that their precious little escorts can't faceroll the Borg anymore. My Oddy has no issues with the Borg at all. To speak of. Neither does my Tor'kaht. Yes, they sting a little more, and yes, I need to be more careful around the boss class ships, but still, it's no problem for me at all.
dude, they might be tougher to kill which is okay but for me to die in seconds with some of the best equipment. that's insane.
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
# 23
11-17-2012, 12:36 AM
WTF PW and Cryptic I am a lifetime member I come here to post a new thread and you tell me I can only post a reply. I have been with this game sence launch. I am being treated like a free to play. This is not right at all. I almost have no faith in this company. You need to tell PW they are killing this game. Time gate = Fail. I work 3 days to unlock Teir one only to be told I need to do an hour to unlock the store then only to find that each Item will take 40 hours to get one Item. Man this is not cool. You need to rethink this over.

Last edited by itslieutenantdan; 11-17-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Ensign
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
# 24
11-17-2012, 03:58 AM
i totally subscribe to this post .Perfect World asian cash cow shop menatlity kicked in 1000%
No fun farm farm all day to get a tiny reward Pointless asian farming mentality gonna ruin this game and make people leave overtime.
I want to remind perfect world alot of people play this game because they are star trek fans and not some rich cows to be milked till they get bored and tired and leave.
problems:
-HARD TO MAKE EC-was in s6 also but now its even harder
-HARD TO MAKE DIL-totally ruined in s7 u have to spend 3-4h just to make the daily quota of 8k while of course cash shop prices are the same
-HARD to make omega/romulan reputation-easy now at tier 1 just wait and see tier 4-5
-TOTALLY STUPID SYSTEM TO GET GEAR-which wasnt a problem in s6 .only lazies could not get a set
-AN OVERALL HARD TIME TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE U LIKE IT-mostly have to work work work for hours on end with little reward- used to get in 1h what u get now in 10h+ if only u do that single activity

Basicly major SUCK just for the sake of squeezing more money out of paying customers.

BRING BACK S6...S7 SUCKS!!!!!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 71
# 25
11-17-2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurialo View Post

borg to much strong: even a maco mkII shield + several buff are like butter at the sun
.
Disagree. borg are much to easy.
if your having trouble try doing the missions in question with a better team or fleet mates. the borg in this game are way to easy.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,005
# 26
11-17-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
If we're referring to the Borg in ESTFs, I don't see any problems. Just a bunch of wimps that can't take the fact that their precious little escorts can't faceroll the Borg anymore. My Oddy has no issues with the Borg at all. To speak of. Neither does my Tor'kaht. Yes, they sting a little more, and yes, I need to be more careful around the boss class ships, but still, it's no problem for me at all.
i have to agree. there is no real difference if you fly a cruiser with more than 2 hull heals or resistance buffs. But escorts seem to get way more hull dmg now from borg bosses like gates and cubes, not spheres in my opinion. Shield tanking seems to be nerfed, even though there is no indicator for that in the patchnotes.
I do feel however that the brace for impact doff is kind of worthless now. Ofcourse the Borg set nerf affects that too. So in my opinion there are some factors that got nerfed and affect certain classes of ships very much in terms of surviveability.

...But, to be honest i like it that way. Makes healers, tanks and supporters way more usefull in stfs...
had a ISE today with a proper tank, and it was just easy as usual. Had another one the other day where i had constant aggro and was lucky to only die twice. had to get some distance between me and the tac cube for atleast 3 times. managed to get the optional anyway.
Go pro or go home
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 483
# 27
11-17-2012, 09:45 AM
About borg...
All in all, after playing some stf and the new into the hive, I must say I like the new difficult expecially in into the hive space elite... May be the real problem is that cubes disable shields very easily and that is too much critical for escots, expecially escorts with only 2 engineering console's slots.
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
# 28
11-17-2012, 10:11 AM
I think its time to reformat this season. I realy want to like this season. I am sorry you just are going to lose me if you keep this way up. I hope Paramount notices how you are messing this IP up. I can see Gene Roddenberry rolling in his grave now. I would like to see a way to make ec easier. And put in a system that lets us get lobi with out having to buy keys I mean yea I can grind for years for the dili. I have other grinding to do tho.

Last edited by itslieutenantdan; 11-17-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,462
# 29
11-17-2012, 12:06 PM
I have to disagree that there is "no difference" for cruisers. Given the new Borg fascination with launching their retarded 50K damage torpedoes at you every 5 seconds, and the fact that the damage isn't reduced by 90% like it's supposed to be when it hits shields, and the fact that every one inflicts plasma burn which can quickly stack over a thousand damage a second if your HE is on cooldown (and let's not forget that HE is a science ability, with only 33% up time)... I'm hard pressed even in a cruiser.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 99
# 30
11-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantay View Post
i totally subscribe to this post .Perfect World asian cash cow shop menatlity kicked in 1000%
No fun farm farm all day to get a tiny reward Pointless asian farming mentality gonna ruin this game and make people leave overtime.
I want to remind perfect world alot of people play this game because they are star trek fans and not some rich cows to be milked till they get bored and tired and leave.
problems:
-HARD TO MAKE EC-was in s6 also but now its even harder
-HARD TO MAKE DIL-totally ruined in s7 u have to spend 3-4h just to make the daily quota of 8k while of course cash shop prices are the same
-HARD to make omega/romulan reputation-easy now at tier 1 just wait and see tier 4-5
-TOTALLY STUPID SYSTEM TO GET GEAR-which wasnt a problem in s6 .only lazies could not get a set
-AN OVERALL HARD TIME TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE U LIKE IT-mostly have to work work work for hours on end with little reward- used to get in 1h what u get now in 10h+ if only u do that single activity

Basicly major SUCK just for the sake of squeezing more money out of paying customers.

BRING BACK S6...S7 SUCKS!!!!!
I agree!

But why still so many people playing?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:51 AM.