Career Officer
# 11
11-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
But I still see threads and comments in chat saying "why is vulcan still here? It was destroyed in the movies".
then i reply only JJ vulcan was destroyed not the TOS TNG DS9 VOY vulcan so on

this why it was not good to say his movie was a good point for new comers then they dont no what they are talking when they say that but that my 2 dilithium
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.

Last edited by daan2006; 11-17-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Lieutenant
# 12
11-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
then i reply only JJ vulcan was destroyed not the TOS TNG DS9 VOY so on
Or better yet: "different timeline, same generic sci-fi in a Trek skin".
Career Officer
# 13
11-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
Or better yet: "different timeline, same generic sci-fi in a Trek skin".
100% indeed

but if i may add his movie to me was a star wars movie with a star trek skin but again that my 2 dilithium
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 14
11-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Does it really matter when Season 8 is?! Look at these forums and in-game this weekend. It's almost a ghost town compared to what it used to be. If they keep shelling Holodeck with crap like Season 7. There won't be a playerbase left to bother with Season 8.
Career Officer
# 15
11-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Does it really matter when Season 8 is?! Look at these forums and in-game this weekend. It's almost a ghost town compared to what it used to be. If they keep shelling Holodeck with crap like Season 7. There won't be a playerbase left to bother with Season 8.
i no really talk about counting your chickens before they hatch
Quote:
Quote:
Lieutenant
# 16
11-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
100% indeed

but if i may add his movie to me was a star wars movie with a star trek skin but again that my 2 dilithium
I've heard that comparison before, but never any good explanation. Please elaborate.
Career Officer
# 17
11-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
I've heard that comparison before, but never any good explanation. Please elaborate.
look how the movie open how the filming is then say go look at the opening to SW EP3 look how that battle gose i mite would even say kinda close to the opening to SW EP4 also but again this is my 2 dilithium

also no science to his movie so again as to why i look at it like a star wars movie
Quote:
Quote:
Rihannsu
# 18
11-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I have been in game and its not. there are people everywhere.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 19
11-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
I have been in game and its not. there are people everywhere.
i do agree to a point but its not like it was before season 7
Quote:
Quote:
Lieutenant
# 20
11-17-2012, 12:42 PM
I doubt the game will last until a season 8, the damage is done and people are fuming about the rep system. And all the other unnecessary changes to stf's.