Lieutenant
Career Officer
# 2
11-17-2012, 10:06 AM
If I found out I was assigned to one of your ships I'd be depressed too. Your crews have the worst morale in the game. You never let them have any fun. Never give them any shore leave to Risa. You always have them in space suits painting the hull of the ship or cleaning the jeffries tubes with their toothbrushes. It's only a matter of time before they mutiny and shove you out an airlock.
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
If I found out I was assigned to one of your ships I'd be depressed too. Your crews have the worst morale in the game. You never let them have any fun. Never give them any shore leave to Risa. You always have them in space suits painting the hull of the ship or cleaning the jeffries tubes with their toothbrushes. It's only a matter of time before they mutiny and shove you out an airlock.
On of the best responses ever.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Captain
# 4
11-17-2012, 10:47 AM
If I were going to be used as a meat shield, I'd be depressed too.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
lol /10char
Community Moderator
# 6
11-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbehlpnu2012 View Post
This isn't reassuring --- http://i.imgur.com/Qi5dy.jpg?1
Haha I came in here ready to mod for trolling about project costs.

I leave with severe lols and a new take on the Romulan reinforcements
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

Last edited by tobar26th; 11-17-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Captain
# 7
11-17-2012, 12:51 PM
They're being used as meat shields for Redshirts. I wouldn't be happy either.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 8
11-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
Well tbh, the project costs for a temporary item are completely stupid.
Career Officer
# 9
11-17-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post

I leave with severe lols and a new take on the Romulan reinforcements

So complaining about costs is trolling?
Ensign
# 10
11-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conundrumnsa View Post
So complaining about costs is trolling?
Yes. There is nothing wrong with Season 7, comrade. Everything is going perfectly well and there has been a massive increase in player logins and happiness since Tuesday.

Do not forget this, comrade. It would be a shame if you were to find yourself on Rura Penthe. "Accidentally."