Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 47
# 31
11-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
what zone was that screen or didnt happen
The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the person questioning or denying it. You made the claim that the playerbase was smaller than before, therefore you are the one required to provide actual proof to back up your claim. If you cannot do so then your claim is so much refuse.

Last edited by thef0xguy; 11-17-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,742
# 32
11-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
what zone was that screen or didnt happen
there was no zone, i never said it was one zone. i said i spent 5 mins zone hoping around.


I went around ESD, sol, SFA, new romulus and the new sector block.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,036
# 33
11-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not the person questioning or denying it. You made the claim that the playerbase was smaller than before, therefore you are the one required to provide actual proof to back up your claim.
really you going to try and say oh this season has been a hit ? we have more ppl then like never before because if you think that you will be fooling your self
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,036
# 34
11-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
there was no zone, i never said it was one zone. i said i spent 5 mins zone hoping around.


I went around ESD, sol, SFA, new romulus and the new sector block.
wow guess when i log on the pop drop then for it was not as fool as you say
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,742
# 35
11-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
really you going to try and say oh this season has been a hit ? we have more ppl then like never before because if you think that you will be fooling your self
im sorry but are you reading any thing anyone is writing here?

no one said we have more people than ever before.

lets me recap.

someone said its like a ghost town. i said it not. you sort of agreed but said it was less than before season 7 launched. i said i disagree the numbers look good.

no one is making some grand claim that we have more players than every before. thef0xguy only asked you for proof and you turn it around on him.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 47
# 36
11-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
really you going to try and say oh this season has been a hit ? we have more ppl then like never before because if you think that you will be fooling your self
I have no idea whether S7 was a "hit" or not; for several reasons. First, there are different things that "hit" could mean. Second, the forums do not necessarily represent the feelings of the overall playerbase.

However, none of that changes the fact that the burden of proof falls on you to provide proof to back up your claim that less people are playing. If you cannot provide actual proof then your claim is refuse.
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
# 37
11-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
I have no idea whether S7 was a "hit" or not; for several reasons. First, there are different things that "hit" could mean. Second, the forums do not necessarily represent the feelings of the overall playerbase.
really this really you going to say the forums bit if was not for the forums there would be no STF drops or dilithium so dont give me that bit that cryptic puting number on every thing wich they are better at then makeing a game
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,036
# 38
11-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
However, none of that changes the fact that the burden of proof falls on you to provide proof to back up your claim that less people are playing. If you cannot provide actual proof then your claim is refuse.
and one who is not a die hard CDer would no this
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,286
# 39
11-17-2012, 01:35 PM
I don't see Season 7 as a hit. The population is down. Cryptic really burned people with the Dilithium situation, DOFFing nerfs, and adding more to an already excessive grind.

If Cryptic doesn't turn STO around with Season 8, that's it for STO. They need to make the game fun again, not have people feel like they are at another job.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 47
# 40
11-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malffurion View Post
really this really you going to say the forums bit if was not for the forums there would be no STF drops or dilithium so dont give me that bit that cryptic puting number on every thing wich they are better at then makeing a game
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
and one who is not a die hard CDer would no this
First of all, judging from the fact that both of these posts share the same horrible grammar and lack of general logical wording, and are both replying to different halfs of my post, I'm guessing you are the same person posting with 2 accounts.

Second, your claim that I am a "CDer" is contradicted by this:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61#post6642061

If I were a "CDer", I wouldnt be bashing them for their horrible testing. Also, I would be telling you that you were wrong about there being less people playing, and that there are in fact more people playing. But I'm not. What I'm telling you is that without actual proof to back up your claim, then it is simply BS. I would be saying the same thing if you were claiming there were lots of new players after S7.

Last edited by thef0xguy; 11-17-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:54 AM.