Career Officer
# 41
11-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thef0xguy View Post
First of all, judging from the fact that both of these posts share the same horrible grammar and lack of general logical wording, I'm guessing you are the same person posting with 2 accounts.

Second, your claim that I am a "CDer" is contradicted by this:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61#post6642061
dont go makeing crap up ever herd maybe english may not be some frist language? give that a think before posting nex time k ? k

but when i do want schooling you be the frist i call the grammar poe poe
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.

Last edited by daan2006; 11-17-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Lieutenant
# 42
11-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
dont go makeing crap up ever herd maybe english may not be some frist language? give that a think before posting nex time k ? k

but when i do want schooling you be the frist i call the grammar poe poe
Be sure to let us know when you have that proof to back up your claim that there are less people playing. Until then it will remain BS.
Career Officer
# 43
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Be sure to let us know when you have that proof to back up your claim that there are less people playing. Until then it will remain BS.
i dont need to prove my self to a few CDers most of any one knows this one posted more or less same thing i did that the pop was down now ask them to do the same thing if not GTFO
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Lieutenant
# 44
11-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
i dont need to prove my self to a few CDers
Regardless of what you choose to call people, without any proof to back it up your claim remains BS. If you are fine with it being BS, then so be it.
Career Officer
# 45
11-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Regardless of what you choose to call people, without any proof to back it up your claim remains BS. If you are fine with it being BS, then so be it.
ask that dude to do the same thing and tell him what he said is BS or STFU

btw it was post 39 just to help you look it up
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Lieutenant
# 46
11-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
ask that dude to do the same thing and tell him what he said is BS or STFU
I'm sure there are quite a few "dudes" posting on the forum, so without a name or link to a specific post, what you just said is meaningless.
Career Officer
# 47
11-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I don't see Season 7 as a hit. The population is down. Cryptic really burned people with the Dilithium situation, DOFFing nerfs, and adding more to an already excessive grind.

If Cryptic doesn't turn STO around with Season 8, that's it for STO. They need to make the game fun again, not have people feel like they are at another job.
Quote:
I'm sure there are quite a few "dudes" posting on the forum, so without a name or link to a specific post, what you just said is meaningless.
happy now btw it was on page 4 post 39 as i told you..............
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Lieutenant
# 48
11-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
btw it was post 39 just to help you look it up
Just read the post you are referring to, and everything I said applies just as much to him as it does to you. Without proof, any claims about population changes are BS. It doesnt matter whether someone is claiming it is up or down.
Career Officer
# 49
11-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Just read the post you are referring to, and everything I said applies just as much to him as it does to you. Without proof, any claims about population changes are BS. It doesnt matter whether someone is claiming it is up or down.
so if cryptic posted to day that season 7 is a hit the pop has never been biger you going to beleave it?
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Lieutenant
# 50
11-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
so if cryptic posted to day that season 7 is a hit the pop has never been biger you going to beleave it?
Without actual numbers? No. And that is my entire point: any claim about the population without proof is BS. It doesnt matter whether its coming from you or Cryptic.