Rihannsu
# 11
11-17-2012, 06:51 AM
With the two new mark types we have to grind now my fleet's progression has come to a halt, unless cryptic does something about the fleet mark problem soon, My fleet might hit T3 by 2017.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder and Current XO of Gamma Strike Force
Captain
# 12
11-17-2012, 06:59 AM
I had to leave my almost tier 3 fleet .Yes I invisted alot of money for no rewards but I learnt from mistakes so F*** s6 fleet system ,only fools would continue.Id have been a dream member for other fleets (almost tier 3 in 2-3 people because one left) but cryptic never said it will get even harder .

so after months of grinding and investing I have S***.Not even a f**** ship.
Career Officer
# 13
11-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipe048 View Post
With some of the recent changes to the game it has become much harder to get the large amount of fleet marks needed to do fleet projects in our starbases and now embassies. Especially for small fleets like mine where our starbase progression has come to a halt.

My proposal is make fleet marks available for fleet credits in our starbases, and make the price outway the reward so it's a sink, like 60 Credits to buy 1 Fleet mark so by turning them in I still lose 10 credits for every fleet mark I buy. So I won't make any profit by getting fleet marks this way but my fleet would still advance.

This would help smaller fleets where the members are Fleet Credit rich and Fleet mark poor.
I really don't see why or how this could break the game, only how it would help small fleets.
I totally agree with this post.

However this wouldn't help new fleets with new members who don't have a credit surplus Iif there is such a thing when you have a starbase) acquired over months of play.

I have seen a rather more sensible proposal however why not have the officer of the watch provide 50 fleet marks upon completion rather than 5.

Additionally add fleet mark bonus to omega mark missions as have been done with Romulan Marks one of the few positives of season 7.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
11-17-2012, 08:09 AM
I vote yes for anything that provides more fleet marks as they do seem to be the hardest to obtain currency. It's now harder to get than dilithium!
Career Officer
# 15
11-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
I vote yes for anything that provides more fleet marks as they do seem to be the hardest to obtain currency. It's now harder to get than dilithium!
I can only suggest you join my voice and others in asking that Officer of the Watch Daily provides 50 fleet marks a time not 5.

That Fleet alert, starbase blockade etc have a dilithium reward added.

That doff recruitment and reassignment/exchange is reset to s6 levels.

That omega mark missions have bonus fleet marks as do the romulan missions.

That equipment drops are added across all missions.

That starbase fleet mark requirements are reduced as dilithium requirements are.

Remove dilithium from reputation progression projects and upgrade assignments. Reduce the amount to buy the end gear equipment.

That the time for omega and romulan project cooldown is changed to 20 hrs not 40.

I would imagine there must be some of the above you consider reasonable requests, just highlight which you do.
Rihannsu
# 16
11-17-2012, 03:55 PM
/shameless bump

as i feel there should be a single thread about these issues

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Rihannsu
# 17
11-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah I agree about the officer of the watch mission it should reward 50-75 marks a day so that even casual players and small fleets can still generate Fleet marks.

Starfleet Veteran
# 18
11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
+1: 50 Fleetmarks for Officer of the Watch on the Starbase

And at least 25 at the embassy.
Rihannsu
# 19
11-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
+1: 50 Fleetmarks for Officer of the Watch on the Starbase

And at least 25 at the embassy.
Perfect that's 75 per day per character this would solve most if not all of the current fleet mark problems.

+<9000 for me.

Starfleet Veteran
# 20
11-17-2012, 07:22 PM
To be honest i don't think Cryptic will do this, as they will fear that people stop doing the fleet PvE missions then.

Problem is, I don't feel like playing them already. occasionally yes, but not in a grind mode. They become old fast that way.