Career Officer
# 2
11-17-2012, 03:10 PM
check

the sto wiki
Captain
# 3
11-17-2012, 03:15 PM
I'll start you off with the most common one...

"Confiscate Contraband From Crew" (KDF and Fed)

It shows up on your "Personal" Doff missions under "Development" from time to time no matter where you are on Ground or Space. It takes 30 mins to complete and can award 1 or 2 Contraband on success or possibly more on a critical success.

Apparently there are a hell of a lot more ways to get Contraband from KDF Doff missions but I've know idea what they are! I'd personally really like to know what they are and where I can find them too!
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Shhhhh! No one tell, I dont want competition hitting my contraband business.

(KDF Marauding assignments)

I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Rihannsu
# 5
11-17-2012, 03:42 PM
For the Feds look for missions like Confiscate Contraband, Inspect Freighter, Trade GPL for Contraband, Investigate Illegal Gambling, Investigate Trafficking on ...

However the real contraband farming takes place on the KDF side.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Captain
# 6
11-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlamstrike View Post
However the real contraband farming takes place on the KDF side.
The only reason to roll one.
# 7
11-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
The only reason to roll one.
This is not true
Commander
# 8
11-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
I'll start you off with the most common one...

"Confiscate Contraband From Crew" (KDF and Fed)

It shows up on your "Personal" Doff missions under "Development" from time to time no matter where you are on Ground or Space. It takes 30 mins to complete and can award 1 or 2 Contraband on success or possibly more on a critical success.

Apparently there are a hell of a lot more ways to get Contraband from KDF Doff missions but I've know idea what they are! I'd personally really like to know what they are and where I can find them too!
You just have to go from zone to zone and check your Marauding missions in each one. Look for Disable 'X' Freighter and Raid/Attack 'X' (just about any mission that is an attack on an installation of any kind).

You can get dozens of contraband that way for less than half an hour of work starting missions.
Ensign
# 9
11-17-2012, 05:33 PM
PWE needs to nerf the contraband missions even more than the last time. Too much dilithium for players to handle properly.
Captain
# 10
11-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjongpwe View Post
PWE needs to nerf the contraband missions even more than the last time. Too much dilithium for players to handle properly.
it takes 4 hours to turn it into 2000 dilithium ffs .even more if you count the time to make that contraband.even if you want to buy it you need to get ec from something.To remove that is to punish the heck out of those who get 2000 easy dilithium once every few days.