Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 424
# 1171
11-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Log on, I'm on earth starbase, queue one up, warp in........ I'm in my Tuffli.
Oops.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 1172
11-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shandypandy View Post
Log on, I'm on earth starbase, queue one up, warp in........ I'm in my Tuffli.
Oops.
So, was that one of those times where you couldn't be faster at hitting the warp out button? Or did you attempt to stay and hope you weren't ignored by everyone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 1173
11-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
So, was that one of those times where you couldn't be faster at hitting the warp out button? Or did you attempt to stay and hope you weren't ignored by everyone else?
My vote is on him hoping he gets the invisible ship bug. XP

I have one like that.

Log in, forget I was running with my level 20 buddy the night before. Sell some things, do some DOff stuff, then see in PublicEliteSTF a call for a CSE. Still wanting engine tech, I queue up. We warp in, aaaaaand... dumbass (aka me) is in his freebie Heavy Cruiser. XP XP XP

I have never died that many times in an ESTF before in my LIFE. Sufficed to say, the rest of that day I got the crap trolled out of me by everyone in the channel. And I always triple checked which ship I was in for the next week and a half XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 1174
11-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
My vote is on him hoping he gets the invisible ship bug. XP

I have one like that.

Log in, forget I was running with my level 20 buddy the night before. Sell some things, do some DOff stuff, then see in PublicEliteSTF a call for a CSE. Still wanting engine tech, I queue up. We warp in, aaaaaand... dumbass (aka me) is in his freebie Heavy Cruiser. XP XP XP

I have never died that many times in an ESTF before in my LIFE. Sufficed to say, the rest of that day I got the crap trolled out of me by everyone in the channel. And I always triple checked which ship I was in for the next week and a half XD.
^^ Yet another reason why I pick one ship and stick with it instead of flipping among multiple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 1175
11-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
^^ Yet another reason why I pick one ship and stick with it instead of flipping among multiple.
In my defense, it's no fun facerolling weakling NPCs with a fully mk XII decked sovy. So I went instead in a mk V decked out Heavy Cruiser. Much fairer. I was there to fly with my friend, as a wingman, not do it all for him.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 424
# 1176
11-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
So, was that one of those times where you couldn't be faster at hitting the warp out button? Or did you attempt to stay and hope you weren't ignored by everyone else?
Well, I had some engines equipped. But that was it.

Just said "er, sorry peeps. Didn't realise" in team chat and warped out straight away.
Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6
# 1177
11-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Tried a cure ground normal yesterday. Had one guy with injuries. First shield, they didn't knew how to set the charge on the turrets. I explained to them, how it worked.

First turret goes ok, second turret and 10 mins later, they still hadn't set the charge, bringing its health down, health goes up, shield goes up.


With S7, pugs have gotten really bad. People who have never tried a stf, don't even know what to do. So for me, I won't bother with any ground stf's.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 1178
11-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
In my defense, it's no fun facerolling weakling NPCs with a fully mk XII decked sovy. So I went instead in a mk V decked out Heavy Cruiser. Much fairer. I was there to fly with my friend, as a wingman, not do it all for him.
I was refering to T5 ships more specifically, I guess I forgot to mention that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 32
# 1179 Ouch
11-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Golly gee wizzers!

What's with all the rainbow warriors! Every STF, every fleet run, every mission, it's one after another rainbow boat. Has the world gone nuts? Come on people! Grow a brain! Dump those rainbows and get some firepower!

Seriously, I ran three fleets and a cure normal today and didn't win any thanks to rainbows.

Totally bummed.
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 262
# 1180
11-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly1956 View Post
Golly gee wizzers!

What's with all the rainbow warriors! Every STF, every fleet run, every mission, it's one after another rainbow boat. Has the world gone nuts? Come on people! Grow a brain! Dump those rainbows and get some firepower!

Seriously, I ran three fleets and a cure normal today and didn't win any thanks to rainbows.

Totally bummed.
lol. welcome to the new status quo, courtesy of season 7.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:41 PM.