Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 61
11-17-2012, 11:08 PM
i can confirm the previous bug about getting kicked apon entering events. im trying to do the gorn minefield [VA daily] and the first try i get going and am able to launch a couple of cannon shots, when all of a sudden my ship goes to warp and drops me back to the sector screen. subsequent attempts just start with the map ends in ... staring at 4 secs. the red alert for the new season seven sector, the Tholian red alert, does the exact same thing. I would have thought they would have ironed out this kind of thing when they were testing it out on the tribble and redshirt servers.

Last edited by coitusinteruptus; 11-17-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Career Officer
# 62
11-18-2012, 04:07 AM
I didn't see this posted.

While running Fleet Alert and Infected Space Elite, I encountered targeting issues. While attacking an enemy, target will frequently jump to the nearest teammate.

While it is somewhat of a minor issue, it becomes a bigger issue when you are trying to finish off a generator before the nanite spheres and probes arrive; and while trying to finish off the last enemy ship in Fleet Alert.

Didn't see this problem in any of the enemy ecounters or solo missions, appears to occur only when on a team mission.
Survivor of Romulus
# 63
11-18-2012, 07:58 AM
on ground my honor guard remod n hypo keep swaping places its anoying. space cant change bridge officers it does not change to officer ov my choice it comes up empty. theres loads but i cant be arsed to put them here as ive bug reported them any way n ive seem all of the other bugs as above