Republic Veteran
# 41 Ferasan Warmonger
11-17-2012, 12:55 PM
get the Ferasan Warmonger voted in as the next KDF ship, its well rounded and three variants could be made....

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=429051
Commander
# 42
11-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
I don't care that Season 8 is supposed to be the mythical KDF season.
I don't think it will be a KDF season, but I would wet myself laughing if it was one entire season of Nothing but KDF stuff.

Can you imagine the nerd rage?
(As Roach points out, from both sides. Some KDF types complaining becuase the new ships aren't the exactly correct shade of blue or something. The Feds burning down the forums becuase they've had to put up with what we've had to for one whole season. But that last bit would be what makes me giggle the most)
Empire Veteran
# 43
11-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Meh. Feds got the vesta and the steam starter pack ships. I like the idea of that Feresan war monger, but I couldn't bear another slowly turning ship. It needs to have 8 or better turn-rate before it would get my vote.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Empire Veteran
# 44
11-19-2012, 12:51 AM
Feds have more toys but we have better ones, and they droll for our toys.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Empire Veteran
# 45
11-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
Feds have more toys but we have better ones, and they droll for our toys.
The Feds still droll over the Battle Cloak of the Birds of Prey, but lets be realistic, they have some great toys.

I'm not saying theirs are better, because you can get downright evil with some of the stuff that the KDF side has, but in general they have some very powerful toys as well.

Unfortunately, with the lockboxes, it is only a matter of time until they have everything we have, and we have all of their stuff too.

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here