Rihannsu
Yesterday I tried to copy two of my characters onto Tribble. Both of them just reached Tier 1 in either reputation so I wanted to check the bonuses and see how much do they actually influence my stats. Sadly, reputation experience and tiers do not seem to transfer with characters at all. My transfered toons had no active/running projects and 0 reputation with both factions.

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but considering that duty officer assignments transfer without issues, as well as other aspects of a character, won't this introduce some problems later on when it comes to either Tribble testing or (in very specific situations) restoring character data? I just find it weird that one of the latest advancement systems doesn't seem to be fully/properly integrated with character data.
Career Officer
# 2
11-18-2012, 06:51 AM
I agree, at the very least we should have accessed to a true mirrored copy. There was some official talk about the possibility of seeing reputation tokens added to tribble that sidestep the time requirements of advancing the system in order to better test it - but no further news on such a system has been forthcoming (if it is even being developed).
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*