Captain
# 351
11-17-2012, 08:08 PM
She is about to fall over.
# 352
11-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleduck View Post
On the contrary, Toiva. I think the Vulcan girl is very attractive, she has a beautiful face and that this is really beyond doubt. Her expression is a suitable mixture of tension and focus befitting the dramatic nature of the scene. Really if you think she is ugly, well I don't know what to say, other than, please post to a link to or mention a name of a woman you do find attractive, or I will assume you are some sort of deviant.
I'd very much prefer the Vulcan featured on the PC Gamer magazine, linked already several times in this thread. (Or simply any Orion female from Enterprise.)

Also I basically share Endafresh points about the "artwork" itself.

@Valiant797:
I'm amazed how much better that looks. Still don't like it. But it's already way better with those eyes.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 353
11-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleduck View Post
Really if you think she is ugly, well I don't know what to say, other than, please post to a link to or mention a name of a woman you do find attractive, or I will assume you are some sort of deviant.
Just a thought...the fact that you like something doesn't make those who don't a "deviant".

If you like it, that's good for you...you can look at the front page without feeling annoyed. But don't act like there's something wrong with the rest of us if we don't feel the same way.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Career Officer
# 354
11-17-2012, 10:00 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-21-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Welcome to the internet, psycoticvulcan
Captain
# 355
11-18-2012, 01:48 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakesl

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-21-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 356
11-18-2012, 02:37 AM
We need sexy ladies for some Klingon style.
Career Officer
# 357
11-18-2012, 02:38 AM
Doesn't anybody have a problem with how freakishly small her arms are?
Especially if you compare them to her chest, which would be further away than her arm in the picture.
Seriously, she looks like some Alien locked her up for several years, without giving her any activity besides producing milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valiant797 View Post
Five minutes and photoshop: slightly less annoyed at pic.

http://i.imgur.com/srprf.jpg
Hah wow. Such a simple change, but so much better.

Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008

Last edited by obertheromulan; 11-18-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Lieutenant
# 358
11-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valiant797 View Post
Five minutes and photoshop: slightly less annoyed at pic.

http://i.imgur.com/srprf.jpg

Phaser guy was confident enough to check his shot, she should be too.

The cleavage doesn't bug me. The promotional vulcan "open uniform" pic is worse IMO. The belt buckle looking like its on her hips instead of in the middle of her waist bugs me more.
Makes sense. I like it.
Ensign
I know this is a male dominated game but why is it necessary to use big boobs the Vulcan as the image for season seven? They're here for the Trek, not for the women. If they wanted women they could play some other MMO, where the ladies wear not much more than nipple covers and armored panties.
I understood the Orions not wearing much, since they're portrayed all seductive and scantily clad in the show. But you're showing a Starfleet officer, one who appears Vulcan no less, wearing a short skirt and showing off her MASSIVE cleavage.
How do you think this makes the females who play feel? This kinda thing is exactly why I do not tell people I'm an actual female in game. We are massively objectified in game. Now I don't mind guys who play as girls because they want a nice booty to watch run around screen, because they don't usually bother others, and I've even been complained to by one of them about their being hit on randomly in game. What I do mind is then people who proceed to stalk you upon finding out you're a girl.
Guys, control yourselves. We women folk aren't gonna fall head over heels with you because of your avatar or your Mk XII MACO set.
Anyways I digress. I really think PWE needs to reconsider their choice for the cover image of season seven. Ditch the skirt, it's so TOS. Give the poor Vulcan some pants. And guys, her titties don't have to be that big to be attractive. In fact, it's just comical.
And while you're thinking about that, how about thinking about what us ladies would like to see? Lets see some skin on the guys. Let their shirts rip TOS style. Let them roll up their sleeves. Let them take off their shirts altogether. And for equality's sake, give they guys some skirts!!! Kilts, togas maybe, and how about those first season TNG skant uniforms?
PhantasmagoricRS
On the forums September 2009
Captain
# 360
11-18-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasrs View Post
They're here for the Trek, not for the women
I agree completely.