Captain
# 51
11-18-2012, 07:28 AM
a moment of humour:

submitted Ticket #1,424,493. (Vault/shuttle bug)

Currently serving; Ticket 10, thank you for contacting Cryptic/PWE tech support, your tickets are very (un)important to us, please have a complimentary lock-box and this brochure on New Romulus vacations in the Tau Dewa sector...
Commander
# 52
11-18-2012, 07:28 AM
They just need to reduce the timer for the 800 reputation task by 50% or so and I'll be happy.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Captain
# 53
11-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a3001 View Post
i wouldn't go so far as to ask for a full revert back to s6. Rather, i'd want that the old STF system be put back along WITH the new omega system.
Yup , this .

Those who want to go smooch Romulan posterior can go on happily doing so , and those who like the exitement/award of S.6 STF's can get back to their thing -- boosted by the ppl who now do play STF's because of the Omega award system .

Offcourse we can't have something simple as this , so instead Cryptic will scratch their collective heads and come up with something even more convoluted as a solution ... -- something that will prolly leave us scratching our heads .
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...
Commander
# 54
11-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Yea... I would prefer they roll back season 7 until they fix a few things - especially the video problem that's crashing a lot of our computers.
Career Officer
# 55
11-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmbambam View Post
Yea... I would prefer they roll back season 7 until they fix a few things - especially the video problem that's crashing a lot of our computers.
Yeah lets roll back because some people bought a computer with a substandard Intel graphics card made by a company that has no desire to regularly update the drivers for specific games and industry advancements and then had the bright idea to run a game on it.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Ensign
# 56
11-18-2012, 03:35 PM
They should bring back the old stf/remen rewards and tokens and vendors, keep the new rep system but add new sets based on the old stf/remen sets make a new set console as the last tier rep reward.

and i think were all ok with just reusing the looks from the old sets just give em a new color the "Elite Very rare Omega Mark XII" nametag and we will grind away.

just dont try me to sell something that i 1 already have and had loads of tokens for

your now letting me work for something we already worked for and already have, so mutch for incentive.
Career Officer
# 57
11-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Like others said, they can't roll it back without breaking.. everything.

They can fix their mistakes quickly. Will they? We know they won't
Captain
# 58
11-18-2012, 03:42 PM
The only problem I've encountered myself is that I can't enable autofire anymore. So no, I would say keep S7.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Survivor of Romulus
# 59 Thumbs up for season 7
11-18-2012, 03:45 PM
No, I am really liking season 7, New Romulus and the tier system.

I am concerned about the dilith sink, and it is hard to fully judge until I see how tier 3-4 projects go with their requirements.

And paying 1000 dilith for standard DOFF acquisitions is bull@#*t.

But I've been having a blast, and am loving the passive power choices in the tier system. Thank god they put dilth back in STFs, at least.
Survivor of Romulus
# 60
11-18-2012, 04:13 PM
I really don't understand you guys sometimes. We've been asking for content that has that "trek" feel to it. So they give us a massive map with the ability to explore ancient ruins and study new lifeforms etc and all you want is the old season? You all moaned about that too, so what then? Season 5? The dil changes aren't that bad, yes it takes a little longer but boo hoo... enough with the need for instant gratification and just get on with it. If you don't like STO then go play something else. I used to visit these forums regularly and find them an interesting place to discuss the game, but now it's all crying and whining because you can't get all the shiny toys there and then.

Personally I love season 7, haven't had this much fun on STO in a long time and I only hope they continue to add maps like New Romulus which finally allow me to feel like I'm exploring a strange new world.

*puts on flame retarded suit*