Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Career Officer
# 41
11-17-2012, 06:55 PM
you have to unlock in reutatio you will be singing a different tune next month
when you get to 3 create unlocks I think you will like what you see

give the reputation system time
Commander
# 42
11-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
you have to unlock in reutatio you will be singing a different tune next month
when you get to 3 create unlocks I think you will like what you see

give the reputation system time
time is all i have for the reputation systems. i hope no one's holding their breath.
Captain
# 43
11-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Unlock the tiers until tier 5

Then go shopping for what you want is
My plan

I got elite ground and space Maco so the things
Here are only slightly better the passive abilities
Are the big thing
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-18-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
I want people to have the amount that will benefit the game in the long run.
Who are YOU to say what this game should be balanced in the "long run?" That's going to be Cryptic's call based on the feedback they get from the collective US. What sort of person you must be to even form a sentence like this is a public forum. Reading your spiteful, self-aggrandizing and addlepated responses has reinforced the idea that Community Feedback needs to be TIGHTLY moderated in order to quickly exclude ego's like yours.

There are MANY things that could have been done to improve STF play in S7. Removing loot drops, as fickled as they were, was NOT one of them. Moving loot drops to maps like Minefield, SB24, etc. simply makes high-quality drops an annoying ordeal (WAY too many NPC's) instead of challenging fun.
Empire Veteran
# 45
11-18-2012, 06:44 AM
STFs need for loot drops to return. The lack of EC has become a serious issue.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
11-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckingram View Post
Who are YOU to say what this game should be balanced in the "long run?" That's going to be Cryptic's call based on the feedback they get from the collective US. What sort of person you must be to even form a sentence like this is a public forum. Reading your spiteful, self-aggrandizing and addlepated responses has reinforced the idea that Community Feedback needs to be TIGHTLY moderated in order to quickly exclude ego's like yours.
You're funny. You ask who I am to give an opinion and then so generously lavish us with yours. Who am I? I'm a person who has said in this post and others that I respect the opinion of others, even though I have different viewpoint. You, Your Highness, Lord of Hypocracy, seem to deem my viewpoint and preference completely invalid whilst gracing us with your oh-so-superior wisdom. Who are you? The most arrogant and self-righteous so-and-so I've ever had the displeasure to happen across on a forum.

Forums are places where people can provide their opinions and discuss them. Unlike you I've not begrudged other people their opinions. I understand other people have a differing opinion to me, just like I understand there are people who agree with me. The other people who disagree with my opinion? I respect theirs because whilst they've not agreed with me they have shown respect. You? I have less than zero respect for you.
Lieutenant
# 47 Grind.
11-18-2012, 11:26 AM
One of the few reasons I don't care too much about s7 is that..well there is too much grind. For example. I have to grind though a huge starbase project. I don't mind that. Its fun watching your starbase grow.
Then comes s7. Dilthuim is cut. We now have reputation to grind for and now we have to grind for a embassy. I guess though its geared towards large fleets who feel they don't have enough dilthuim sinks in the game. Grind doesn't mean game content.

P.S. there's a doff trade in officer somewhere in earth space dock?
Ensign
# 48 This is not true!
11-18-2012, 12:31 PM
For a lot of people this is the first time ever that they whrite on a forum (just like me, i am french Canadian and english is not my first language. ) And i am doing very big effort here to let hear my voice. First time ever i whrite something on a blog. There is a good raison and it is that season #7 is a real mess. i AM NOT A KID. I am 51 year old. when i complaint about something i know what i am talking about. And i can see when people a doing there best or not. I never complaint about the other season even if dident like the fleet system. I shout my mouth and continue to play. But this time there is no fun anymore. (sorry for my english).
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
The sad thing is that the complainers will still find something wrong and complain some more.