Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
So I've noticed something funky with the Mil/Sci/Eng buffs in the stores.

When my fleet's stores are open, I have access to three levels of Military buffs.

I can buy the Standard issue version, and it subtracts no mil buff provisions. This is intended, I believe, as JHeinig said so on the starbase walkthrough video.

However, the other two buffs can't be bought. My fleet displays 35 mil buff provisions, but the store says we need to re-provision when I select these. I have enough fc, and we have the required facilities. It just doesn't accept the provisions that it says we have.

Any ideas?
Career Officer
# 2
08-29-2012, 03:05 AM
I have the same problem. For example, our science provisions are full but I cannot buy any. I have the rank, the fleet credits and the provisions but they won't work. What gives Cryptic?

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 Cannot buy Buffs???
09-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
I have the same problem. For example, our science provisions are full but I cannot buy any. I have the rank, the fleet credits and the provisions but they won't work. What gives Cryptic?
Provisions show Buffs available but store stock is zero - what gives, this bug needs sorting as we work hard to earn these benefits!!!!
Ensign
# 4 same problem
11-18-2012, 09:27 AM
i am having the same problem with this STILL any fixes or something i am missing....i am the leader of the fleet so i have permission and have tons of buff provisioning we cant use
Career Officer
# 5
11-18-2012, 09:44 AM
We just don't bother trying to use them, it is patently obvious by now that Cryptic have no intention of fixing them, and obviously most people don't even realise they exist or there would be a lot more complaints on here.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Republic Veteran
# 6
11-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Yeah, been a problem since season 6. You cannot spend these provisions.