Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ensign
# 9
11-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
4 to 6 to quote the devs.
4 to 6 weeks of starting the "projects" right after the last one ended. I'm sorry, but I work full time. I can't be logging in in the middle of the day to start new projects, and I don't have the time to be running STFs every night. It would take me at least 2 months to get through it, probably close to 3, with much of the time I do have available to play just sitting around doing nothing because of the timing of things.

I play(ed) this game to waste my free time when I have it, and forget about the real world whenever I can. Now, I'm forced to just sit and wait, for nothing. It's not the rep system itself, it's the way it was implemented. There's a right way and a wrong way. WoW did it right, in Wrath and Cataclysm. They simplified things too much and made the game boring with Pandaria. That's why I switched to this game. Heck, I was having so much fun running space battles so often I paid for a lifetime membership. Then PW did this.

I went back to WoW, and as boring as it has been getting two levels over the last two days, it was better than doing nothing.