1) Can you give us an overview of how ground combat will work in the context of trying to take planets and stations in PvP and PvE? Will there be certain control points you have to capture, like the Capital Building, Barracks, Command Center, etc?
2) Can you call in reinforcements, beyond your away team, in the form of Red Shirts that you do not control directly in combat situations?
3) What role will NPCs on your side and the opposing side play when it comes to taking planets or stations?
4) Will there be vehicles, fortifications, etc that players can use at launch on the ground?
5) Will ground and space battles be able to take place simultaneously and affect each other? IE: Can I call in a torpedo strike from my buddy in orbit, or if I take over a planetary defense weapon, can I turn it on enemy ships in orbit?
Do the bridge officers you take along follow your movements exactly, like pets, or are they capable of displaying some tactical intelligence, i.e. getting in some kind of formation or taking cover themselves behind the nearest objects, etc.?
Is a typical battle between two players and their respective away teams a long, drawn out affair, or over very quickly?
Can we expect to have multi-sided (i.e., more than two sides) battles? Like multiple factions or groups of NPCs that are all hostile towards each other and you, or NPCs getting involved in PvP to a small degree?
Can ground battles be large scale and/or objective based in PvP? i.e., some path to victory other than just straight up killing the other team, like control points or power cores to take over or destroy?
Will a "Body Guard" system be in place? In City of Villains, Body Guard is a system that spreads damage inflicted upon the player to his pets. Will STO have a similar system, whereas if I am hit with a disruptor blast will I take the brunt of the damage? Or will my away team share the pain?