Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,590
# 1181
11-18-2012, 06:09 AM
This is Candyland, the land of skittles and rainbows and happy things! Seriously, the Borg are probably very happy with all the skittlescorts and rainbow cruisers now out there XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 32
# 1182
11-18-2012, 09:18 PM
That reminds me of something my dad said;

'Sooner or later the people inside those computers are going to get tired of being killed by the people outside those computers.'

I hope the people outside aren't throwing Skittles and Rainbows when the people inside retaliate. The people inside will surely learn from the mistakes of the people outside while the people outside can't learn from their own mistakes.

Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,590
# 1183
11-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly1956 View Post
That reminds me of something my dad said;

'Sooner or later the people inside those computers are going to get tired of being killed by the people outside those computers.'

I hope the people outside aren't throwing Skittles and Rainbows when the people inside retaliate. The people inside will surely learn from the mistakes of the people outside while the people outside can't learn from their own mistakes.

You imply that your average MMO player has a brain. And that their builds aren't the best builds around. Good luck selling that XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 32
# 1184
11-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
You imply that your average MMO player has a brain. And that their builds aren't the best builds around. Good luck selling that XD.
Lmao. That's a pretty odd interpretation. What part of it says the average MMO player has a brain?
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,590
# 1185
11-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly1956 View Post
That reminds me of something my dad said;

'Sooner or later the people inside those computers are going to get tired of being killed by the people outside those computers.'

I hope the people outside aren't throwing Skittles and Rainbows when the people inside retaliate. The people inside will surely learn from the mistakes of the people outside while the people outside can't learn from their own mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly1956 View Post
Lmao. That's a pretty odd interpretation. What part of it says the average MMO player has a brain?
Italicized and bolded.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 32
# 1186
11-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Italicized and bolded.
Ahhhh. I see your misinterpretation. The MMO being the real person where the 'people inside' actually refers the the characters generated by the game.

Still lmao.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 158
# 1187
11-19-2012, 01:16 AM
The last 2 months of S6 I did countless STFs because there was a chance for a rare drop. The dilithium and the 4 canon sets and 2 Mk. XII (Omega and MACO) I got were just an added bonus. Since last week, I've spent no more than 4 hours playing. I'm not motivated to do so, nor do I feel gratification out of it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 891
# 1188
11-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by satanailofhwbg View Post
The last 2 months of S6 I did countless STFs because there was a chance for a rare drop. The dilithium and the 4 canon sets and 2 Mk. XII (Omega and MACO) I got were just an added bonus. Since last week, I've spent no more than 4 hours playing. I'm not motivated to do so, nor do I feel gratification out of it.
Lets keep the cry babying to the appropriate threads. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
# 1189
11-19-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantris View Post
Lets keep the cry babying to the appropriate threads. Thanks.
Who says this isn't the appropriate thread, I count the new "reward" system as my worst STF experience. As annoying as rainbow warriors, AFKers and the like can be, they still can't compete with the season 7 change in contributing to an overall bad STF experience. At least the former are generally isolated to a few STFs now and then, the latter casts it shadow over every single one.
_________________________
S.O.B | -Show Me Your Critz-
Svarog | Veles | et al.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 247
# 1190
11-19-2012, 03:01 PM
I agree, this is the "anything to do with STF" thread. Although the bad mission experiances are more fun.

I'm a little opposite. I've been running more STF's just so I could get the reputation up. I'm dissapointed though that I never did get the Maco or Omega XII shield regarless of how hard I tried or how many I ran, and there were thousands of attempts. Maybe I can eventually get them through the store.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47 AM.