Captain
# 21
11-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
I would like to point out that several of the off-duty options available Fed-side are in fact used as *UNIFORM* parts on many if not most of the MOBs you see on Qo'nos as well as the Fleet Starbases.
That is just it exactly. If worf, Kahless, and the Klingon Guards wear robes, I wish to do the same.

Of course, the belt and sash from the Mercenary Set would do right nicely with just such a robe. That is what I do with my Fed character, but I want the ability to do the same with my Ferasan.
Empire Veteran
# 22
11-21-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
But a true warrior fights in whatever he damn well wants to.
Yup, my orion male captain fights kirk-style. Without his shirt on
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Career Officer
# 23
11-21-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
Bikinis.

I demand skimpy bikinis for all of my toons.
If we get skimpy bikinis instead of my long awaited and demanded one pieces "easy on the eye" bikinis, I will hang your toon with said bikini! LOL

anyway to the OP, KDF need more outfits in general, Klingon NPC's have a General Coat which like what the OP mentions, like Worf and other NPC's having robes on.

KDF don't have as much outfits NPC wise but there is enough to satisfy a minimal demand.
some more Ideas from me.

The Enterprise jumpsuit could be retextured to create a KDF Engineering suit, all the shoulder pads and other accessories should still be useable.

having more pants! at the moment the KDF are like Guns N' Roses in the late 80's early 90's !!tight leather pants for all!! - having maybe some of those FED Pants the TOS ones and the Jupiter pants meshes retextured.

RachelJ88
Tailor Addict
Republic Veteran
# 24
11-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post
If we get skimpy bikinis instead of my long awaited and demanded one pieces "easy on the eye" bikinis, I will hang your toon with said bikini! LOL

anyway to the OP, KDF need more outfits in general, Klingon NPC's have a General Coat which like what the OP mentions, like Worf and other NPC's having robes on.

KDF don't have as much outfits NPC wise but there is enough to satisfy a minimal demand.
some more Ideas from me.

The Enterprise jumpsuit could be retextured to create a KDF Engineering suit, all the shoulder pads and other accessories should still be useable.

having more pants! at the moment the KDF are like Guns N' Roses in the late 80's early 90's !!tight leather pants for all!! - having maybe some of those FED Pants the TOS ones and the Jupiter pants meshes retextured.

RachelJ88
Tailor Addict
Totally made me LOL

Anyways yeah...I would love to see more uniform options in general for the kdf and off duty uniforms actually exist for them as well!
Career Officer
# 25
11-21-2012, 10:49 AM
Don't forget there are Fleet and Embassy uniforms to be had... but then again, those are clearly to balance against the same Fed ones. (The KDF completely owns the Fed Fleet uniform by the way. The Fed one is nice, but very understated)

So if the focus is parity, then yeah, opening up everything we see on NPCs, AND moving in some options from Fed Side, AND removing some of the species barriers would go a long, long way.

Just don't make a distinct "off duty" option at all, keep it all "Uniform" and I'm a happy Klingon.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Empire Veteran
# 26
11-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Yes, our fleet uniform from the starbase is very very good. Looks very klingon yet sophisticated and stylish. Especially together with the veteran shoulder pads.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Captain
# 27
11-21-2012, 03:30 PM
↑ That is a great idea. I myself was thinking of the guards who wear robes and the veteran shoulder pieces. They look great, and that is the uniform that I want for my Ferasan.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-21-2012, 11:42 PM
The mercenary set is a 'natch for the KDF.
All of the non-uniforms should be available for the KDF anyway.
Captain
# 29
11-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post

having more pants! at the moment the KDF are like Guns N' Roses in the late 80's early 90's !!
Whats wrong with the Guns N' Roses look? o.O

They should give KDF a special uniform that lets them carry additional weapons into battle. Two Guns and a Melee minimum They should give feds a lollipop to suck on so they stop crying like a spoiled brat about two sides actually being unique in playstyles and KDF getting something for a change.
Career Officer
# 30
11-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
Whats wrong with the Guns N' Roses look? o.O

They should give KDF a special uniform that lets them carry additional weapons into battle. Two Guns and a Melee minimum They should give feds a lollipop to suck on so they stop crying like a spoiled brat about two sides actually being unique in playstyles and KDF getting something for a change.
I didn't say that there was a problem

I was just stating that the KDF have alot of tight pants...

RachelJ88