Survivor of Romulus
# 21
10-09-2012, 03:00 AM
I believe this is a great idea and shows the true spirit of the federation.
Career Officer
# 22 Good Idea
10-09-2012, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmarquardt View Post
Did you remember the occasion, when you desperately needed the services of a Freighter, but your Comm code was not available? I realized, that there are a lot of Tuffli class freighter Captains out there. Maybe we can help each other. So I created the "Call Tuffli" global channel.

Players can join the Call Tuffli global channel in game by right clicking on top of their chat box, selecting the 'Channels' tab, typing in Distress Signal and clicking join.

This channel is meant for you to request a Bridge invite to a Tuffli class freighter in times when your Personal Comm Code for the NPC Freighter is unavailable.

Visiting a Tuffli class Freighter gives you access to the Mail system, the Bank and the Exchange. Additionally you have access to a Quartermaster who sells Commodities at best prices and you can access the Crafting system. Finally there is a Ferengi granting you special Trading DOFF Assignments. All you have to do is heading aft towards the Cargo bay.

Owner of Tuffli class Freighters, who are willing to render the services of their ships to other players, are hereby requested to monitor this global channel.

Thank you and spread the word.
LLAP

That is a great idea. It will not be long until anyone that visits you will realize how useful these ships are. I LOVE them!!!
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
10-09-2012, 01:02 PM
what we really need in the channel is for people who are open with their bridges to let people in the channel know, say every 10-15 mins or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
10-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Once the update is done I'll join in too, I have a freighter that I'd love to open for business to others other then my fleet mates.
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
10-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Ask for the S.S. Cerberus Command and I will be available if I'm online.

just got the freighter 2 hours ago and love it haahha

Quote:
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p

Last edited by cynder2012; 11-19-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Ensign
# 26
10-20-2012, 04:37 PM
If you own a tuffli, just hang out around Nukara Prime (sp?).

You will get a LOT of business...
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
10-24-2012, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
what we really need in the channel is for people who are open with their bridges to let people in the channel know, say every 10-15 mins or so
You are so right. That is why I made a keybind for exactly this situation. When I hit it, both "Public Service" and my Fleet Channel will be informed, that my Freighter is open for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0lmustard View Post
If you own a tuffli, just hang out around Nukara Prime (sp?).

You will get a LOT of business...
Thanks for the Advice.

Last edited by pmarquardt; 12-23-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
EDIT: contained no longer relevant data

Last edited by pmarquardt; 12-23-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
11-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
You are so right. That is why I made a keybind for exactly this situation. When I hit it, both "Call Tuffli" and my Fleet Channel will be informed, that my Freighter is open for business.
What kind of bind do you use? it sounts useful lol

Quote:
Hello everyone,

thanks to you the channel has now more than 125 subscribers. That is awesome. To celebrate this, I created a Facebook-Page for the "Call Tuffli" channel. Be sure to like it and keep informed about updates and/or changes.

Thank you for everything.
LLAP
Awesome

Quote:
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
What kind of bind do you use? it sounts useful lol

I've sent you a Mail with the details.