Captain
# 1 PVE Ban
11-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Okay friend of mine accidentlly went into an STF and left. not only is banned from stf he can't join any fleet action and Fleet marks. WTH!? Crytpic FIX THIS
Career Officer
# 2
11-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
Okay friend of mine accidentlly went into an STF and left. not only is banned from stf he can't join any fleet action and Fleet marks. WTH!? Crytpic FIX THIS
Yes, there is a cooldown timer of one (1) hour, if you leave an stf without completion.

It is there for a reason. I get your friend may have done it by accident, but those are the rules....
Career Officer
# 3
11-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Hate to ask, but how does one 'accidentially' leave an STF?

I mean, you get a popup asking if you REALLY want to leave, with a warning about the penalty....
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-20-2012, 09:33 AM
Have to agree with the other two replies. Having the cooldown timer reduces griefing of fellow players attempting to do STFs and fleet actions, and to challenge players on working through an event instead of giving up and restarting. This penalty is made clear when one tries to leave one of these events. The cooldown applies to all STFs and many fleet actions.

The devs put this in place; there's nothing to fix, it's Working As Intended.

Lesson learned. Be careful what you click, and don't leave an STF or fleet action lightly. Otherwise, you'll have to find something else to do for the next hour.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Career Officer
# 5
11-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Except there is currently a known bug where you sometimes load in w/out a team and get punted from the map. Usually (all the time in my experience) you don't get hit with the penalty, but...