Ensign
# 11
11-19-2012, 11:15 AM
i support the request, a very good Idea!
Ensign
# 12
11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Thats a great idea! pls do it!!!!
Ensign
# 13
11-19-2012, 11:27 AM
I support it.
Ensign
# 14
11-19-2012, 11:28 AM
yes this idea is worth some support
Career Officer
# 15
11-19-2012, 11:49 AM
As someone who already has the Elite MACO & OMEGA Space set I don't particularly want months of grinding projects and STFS to get the Ground set esspecilay after being so close to haveing them a week or so ago.

I SUPPORT THIS!

McCoy: In this galaxy, there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more, only one of each of us.
Ensign
# 16
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Anything in this direction is good. Like the others already said: STF isn?t that what it was. It dosn?t make fun waiting so long. And if you just get level 50 its very hard to fight against the Borg without any good weapons or equipment (exchange very expensive).

I support the request.
Ensign
# 17
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
yes i support it ...
Ensign
# 18 yes
11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
11-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit2338 View Post
SPECIAL REPUTATION MARK!!!! NEW NEEDED/REQUESTED CONTENT

ok i am writing this in hope to get some responce from cryptic...already wrote my ideas in the german forum but i think here i will get a faster feedback!

ok facts are the projects to get maco XII set are incredible long taking......untill u get that set u have to spend 2 month....on where u are evertime on the perfect time online to start the next one....

where is the skill??? where is my reward for being a good player?
now my suggestion!:

stfs.....should be worth our time again! right now u get some dilithium and marks which are enough for the next 2 projects....so you only have to do another stf after a week....the optional just gives some more marks....thats useless!

skill has to be rewarded again!!!!

so if players reach the optional they should receive a mark! a special reputation mark! with which u can choose where to add 1000 reputation points. after receiving it u click on it and it comes up: omega or romulan if u choose omega, then 1000 reputation points will be added instantly to the fraction! to avoid abuse just add a limit! so u can max use 10 marks per day! so there wont be the case that u can get the full reputation within one day....and also its only a reputation boost.....u still have to development for the projects so u can get that item

u really have to think....for hardcore gamers it still are 2month.....for normal players...guys with family....with childs.....it will be like a half year! we got players in our fleet which can because of their life only be online every 4days or something......why u have to punish them so hard???

i really beg u add that mark!!!! we need it! it will be only fair! its really unfair to those which have a life! and also for guys which are skilled and have like me almost the full maco set....only the engine is left....and know i have to wait soo long to get the last part?? we already got the base to build.....and the ambassy.....pls add that mark!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLS GUYS reply to the petition and ADD YOUR YES I WANT THAT MARK!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pls u guys from cryptic! responce!
Great idea and YES I support as well
Career Officer
# 20
11-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Okay, so on page 2 alone we have 5 people with 1 post who signed up in November 2012 supporting the idea.

Instant disqualification!
Reave