Captain
# 21
11-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Well on a good day my 3 KDF toons pull in 150 - but I use most of it between my 5 toons

The rest of the stuff from Marauding missions I recycles for EC - like engines but lately I have been getting lots of MI green torps and beam weapons which I sell - avg of 500k ec per day

lots of prisoners - I turn in about 5 of the 4 prisoner assignments per toon per day for 500 dilthium each or 2500 dilthium

the 30 min empire mission Pi Canis Sorties for another 4500 dilth+ (if I feel like doing them)

Biggest problem with the KDF is that they don't give you enough stuff to spend all your dilthium on - and converting it Zen - why? - no ships - costumes - etc etc
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
11-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjongpwe View Post
PWE needs to nerf the contraband missions even more than the last time. Too much dilithium for players to handle properly.
heck no they do not.....have you SEEN the dilth reqs for starbases and the req system? not to mention all the other stuff that needs dilth -.- PWE does not need to nerf anything more than they already have -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 23
11-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeith2011 View Post
Go to DS9 and talk to the Security Officer just outside of the door to the bank area.
Or since he's KDF, he can also go to the security officer who's standing a bit leftish just a few steps after passing through of the entrance to the Great hall.
Captain
# 24
11-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
Or since he's KDF, he can also go to the security officer who's standing a bit leftish just a few steps after passing through of the entrance to the Great hall.
Of course you know bitemepwe was joking right??? I think he has been playing the KDF for more than 2 years min - so probably knows where everything is in the entire game!!
Career Officer
# 25
11-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
Of course you know bitemepwe was joking right??? I think he has been playing the KDF for more than 2 years min - so probably knows where everything is in the entire game!!
Yeah, HE knows but what about those who read the forums but would never bother to ask?
Empire Veteran
# 26
11-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Yeah, HE knows but what about those who read the forums but would never bother to ask?
Actually, this one piece of memory kept escaping me. (must be trying to write it onto a bad nueral pathway) But yes, I figured somebody else would want to know as well.

Quote:
Like for instance, I've ran by this guy (security officer ) several times before I remembered who he was and what he is for.........

SO ignore the Klingon running around cursing to himself holding a Disruptor rifle, he is in deep thought........
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 27
11-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
I am having a hard time selling all my contraband. I get about 50 a day and can only fit 40 at a time in the exchange.
That means either I leave and come back or log out beside the console waiting for room to sell more at 45k a pop.
/firstworldproblems
You could always mail some (or stash it in your account bank if you're, or have ever been, gold) to your fed character.
Empire Veteran
# 28
11-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
You could always mail some (or stash it in your account bank if you're, or have ever been, gold) to your fed character.
fed character? Sorry man, been a star trek fan for 38 years and need to play a KDF and pretend that feds don't spend all day farming, grinding, getting costume unlocks, and looking dead bodies for temporal lockboxes.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
11-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
I am having a hard time selling all my contraband. I get about 50 a day and can only fit 40 at a time in the exchange.
That means either I leave and come back or log out beside the console waiting for room to sell more at 45k a pop.
/firstworldproblems
how do you manage to get 50 a day???...it took me 2 weeks to get 38 on my fed.....still looking for ways to get better with my KDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lieutenant
# 30
11-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
The only reason to roll one.
Not entirely true. Empire Defense is currently the only halfway decent way to earn Dilithium. Takes me about 15 minutes to finish the 3 runs and it nets 1440 Dilithium. It's still incredibly repetitive and gets boring fast.
__________________________________________________ ___
Original Username - njdss4 - Original Join Date - July 28, 2008 (Official Forum Launch Date)