Captain
# 21
11-19-2012, 10:45 PM
i didnt read all of that.

but i usually agree with what thissler says.

so....

have fun kill bad guys
Captain
# 22
11-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
I was in a match with you today. And aside from the dope that was going on and on about 'cheaters' I'm really not sure who else it was you were ranting about. I rather enjoyed it. It made me feel almost normal by comparison.

Here. I made a video for you. In it I've included a fine example of ALL of your favorite peeves. And really I think it is ALL of ours if this thread is any indication.

Cheers and happy flying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FtA4_vj7g&feature=plcp
Ha! Nice video. Loved the commentary text. What ship were you flying there?
Captain
# 23
11-20-2012, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Ha! Nice video. Loved the commentary text. What ship were you flying there?
looked like a Fleet Norgh with the Ning'tao skin (am I correct Thissler?)
Captain
# 24
11-20-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
looked like a Fleet Norgh with the Ning'tao skin (am I correct Thissler?)
The ship name was mentioned a couple of times in the video...
Commander
# 25
11-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Is there such a thing?
1. The braggers. The ones who will constantly brag that their the best, but in reality have no skill whatsoever. Examples are people who use exclusivly p2w stuff to win, or use cheap tactics.
there is no such think as p2w in STO. I own a battlebug, the sao paolo with quad cannons, the defiant refit, the fleet version of this baby and much more and i bought all those without paying a single dollar. i did for other stuff but if you want, you can get everything for free by grinding dilithium and that is hard work. where is your p2w now? do i have to care if others dont wanna grind? i dont think so.
What ? Calaway.
Captain
# 26
11-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
there is no such think as p2w in STO. I own a battlebug, the sao paolo with quad cannons, the defiant refit, the fleet version of this baby and much more and i bought all those without paying a single dollar. i did for other stuff but if you want, you can get everything for free by grinding dilithium and that is hard work. where is your p2w now? do i have to care if others dont wanna grind? i dont think so.
If somebody had not bought the Zen or Cryptic Points for you to exchange the Dil you ground - you could not have done what you did... just because you did not pay a single dollar for it does not mean somebody else did not.

Actually, when you take a look at the conversion rates, etc - take into consideration the amount of time you spent grinding that Dil and what that worked out to be as an hourly rate...

...yeah, I'm not sure I'd go around bragging about that.

Just saying.
Empire Veteran
# 27
11-20-2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
I was in a match with you today. And aside from the dope that was going on and on about 'cheaters' I'm really not sure who else it was you were ranting about. I rather enjoyed it. It made me feel almost normal by comparison.

Here. I made a video for you. In it I've included a fine example of ALL of your favorite peeves. And really I think it is ALL of ours if this thread is any indication.

Cheers and happy flying!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FtA4_vj7g&feature=plcp
I miss C&H and Whitehorse. He did the same crap late 2010/early 2011.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-20-2012, 03:27 AM
i like al kinds cause they are streangers and i domnt ;vare

i hope they are bad but if the yare good , good, more chazllenge
\\
its the complainers i iugnore

compplainers about people
Career Officer
# 29
11-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Is there such a thing?

Offcourse everything one needs to do is simply ignore, but this is a growing problem. So what are peoples thoughts on this?
As with most areas in the game the easy solution to all this is to close the zone and local chat, then you are spared their whining/bragging/goading completely, you can relax and smile as you blow their ship all the way to the Delta Quadrant. If they do it on private message then ignore them.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-20-2012, 03:38 AM
"Lately ive been running into alot of awful and bad players, both klink and fed side and i must admit its getting bad."

translation - i am good and they are bad

whgich kleads to

"The smacktalkers. The ones who flames and tries to trigger from others a quarrel "

"The braggers"

"The accusers"

"the ones that iuse p2w"

(lol)

oh, so its projection then that is idstasteful? or if someone besides the op does it its bad

lol