Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 31
07-24-2012, 10:27 AM
*sigh* Bump. I have repeated this mission 4 times now, and I get the same result as pretty much everyone else.

@trek21: It is a joke. True a 'heavily diplomatic mission' was needed but it surely didn't need the poor voice acting. Seriously. If they're going to do voice acting, get REAL voice actors and get an expert to write the script better. Otherwise, don't do it at all. Part where Kurland goes "Andrews? Andrews!" and then "Someone answer me? What's going on?" who ever did his voice fails. First Andrews is concern, then the second is more 'demanding' like, 'I gave you an order!' than 'Please say something!'. Honestly, Sisko would done the job 10xs better than Kurland.

Anyways, @wilsoncutter001: I am going to try what you suggest but I am going to spam the crap out of 'report to Commander Andrews' until the dam Initial message finally clears.
Ensign
# 32
07-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Ah, so it's not me I had the Jem'Hadar VI rifle and the rest of the set at XI. So I tried again today. After the warp to Bajor the quest is reset. I tried twice before I found this topic.

On my first try I started the mission from sector space. After docking at DS9 on arrival the Second Wave mission description popped up. I restarted the mission from there but to no avail.

This is kind of annoying

Last edited by sheepwillprevail; 07-24-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Ensign
# 33
07-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Looks like the mission might be getting fixed after all. Should of figured that we'd have to wait till Thursday for Cryptic to do some maintenance on the server to fix a number of issues. Like...breaking some missions after releasing Season 6....

Well, being CST/GMT-6, I have to wait till NOON for the server to be up, and to see if Second Wave will actually Complete this time.
Ensign
# 34
07-26-2012, 11:24 AM
Yup, the mission is fixed. I only wish we could skip ALL Cinematics because of how many times we all repeated this mission. I mean, who wants to sit through listening to the Tellarite Admiral who'll get killed later? Or listen to the ambassadors 'try' to bicker about their own problems. It should be a choice to watch these Cinematics, not a Must.
Ensign
# 35
11-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Nope, the Mission is not fixed. After the conference with the Ambassadors and the Dominion attacks through the wormhole...when I try to leave the conference room, it loads the promanade then it loads me right back into the conference room.

Have tried everything about 20 times with the same results.
Career Officer
# 36
11-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerodd View Post
Nope, the Mission is not fixed. After the conference with the Ambassadors and the Dominion attacks through the wormhole...when I try to leave the conference room, it loads the promanade then it loads me right back into the conference room.

Having the EXACT same problem.
Ensign
# 37
11-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Also having same problem for last week. Try 2 or 3 times a day but no luck. I've noticed that S'taass refuses to show a [Mission Completion] dialog box no matter what responses I give him.

I've also completed all of the "Disarming Diplomats" in order before talking to the next diplomat without any change in the final results.
Ensign
# 38
11-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:

Same problem here, tried about 3 times. Last time doing all the disarming diplomats quests which didnt make a difference.

Last edited by makinmanavari21; 11-25-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:

same exact thing happening here on my new KDF toon
Ensign
# 40
11-20-2012, 02:09 AM
Anyone find a work around yet?