Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Omega Set Variations???
11-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok why are there different variations on the look of the Omega Set and why can we not choose the look we want.

For example i have the full omega XII (season 6) set and i've got very small shoulder armour pads and genades only down on 1 side, but i've seen people with grenades on both sides of the chest and have really big shoulder armour pads.
Captain
# 2
11-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadmaniakid View Post
Ok why are there different variations on the look of the Omega Set and why can we not choose the look we want.

For example i have the full omega XII (season 6) set and i've got very small shoulder armour pads and genades only down on 1 side, but i've seen people with grenades on both sides of the chest and have really big shoulder armour pads.
Have you gotten all the optionals for all the ground missions? That unlocks additional stuff.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Optional stuff? not sure what you mean, I thought there was only the 3 set shield/armour/weapon.
I've been in the tailor options and I dont get to chose different style, onlt on or off.
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-20-2012, 02:53 AM
Getting all optionals on all the elite stfs unlocked a 2nd outfit for all STF costumes, MACO, KHG and Omega.

Sadly now though, as well as needing those optionals, you also need to buy the costume unlocks from the rep store.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
11-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Getting all optionals on all the elite stfs unlocked a 2nd outfit for all STF costumes, MACO, KHG and Omega.

Sadly now though, as well as needing those optionals, you also need to buy the costume unlocks from the rep store.
You mean I need to meet both the optionals AND unlock the costume set? Nuts.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-20-2012, 03:45 AM
Is there an accolade I can track that with?
Empire Veteran
# 7
11-20-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadmaniakid View Post
Is there an accolade I can track that with?
M.A.C.O. Team Commander or Honor Guard Commander on an KDF character. Once you get that and 3 parts of an Omega MK XII set it will also grant the Omega Shadow Force Operative accolade and title.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.

Last edited by defalus; 11-20-2012 at 03:53 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Thanks for the info