Rihannsu
# 11
11-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Oh hey, yet another useless dilithium decoration...

"Yaaaay"...

Well, I guess 200+ ppl fleets won't have any issues with this. Pitty that others are already struggling with even the most basic projects, especially in the face of all the dilithium nerfs and increased costs...

Greedy Cryptic is greedy...
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
11-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but the only thing I would have you guys "developing" right now are fixes to the issues with server timeouts and graphics drivers since the season 7 patching started. No point in adding all kinds of fancy eye candy to the game when it won't display right for some people, others will get maybe 5 minutes to look at it before they get kicked again, and others are unable to log on in the first place. It would be nice to hear so much as a peep about this, when there is obviously a staff presence on the board who could say something, even if it's just an admission that they have no clue how to fix it yet.
If I'm not mistaken, all the Featured projects for the Embassy were completed several weeks ago, if not longer. These were already developed and will come out every-other week until they go into "re-runs" for fleets that didn't have a chance/ want to do a project the first time around. The team is working on the issues you described and will continue to do so, even while developing new content.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
11-20-2012, 12:20 PM
So aquarium on the starbase, paludarium on the embassy.

Tribble terrarium for the dilithium mine?
Commander
# 14
11-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I think its actually more funny folks are still shocked these projects cost 200K.

Just get used to it by now.

Spoiler Alert we're due for another lockbox too. So make sure you act shocked when that shows up too.
Lieutenant
# 15
11-20-2012, 12:29 PM
dont care fr re-runs u cant make dill due poop s7 and changes NO MORE DILL SINK HOLES

unless u drop the cost of them or pick a different curentce u have too much on dill sink holes and not giving enough out u killed stf's with the changes sorry u can poke it

my hole fleet of 300 poeple are NOT doing the embassy due to the fsb costing too much dill as is u realy trying hard to kill this game u turnd it to a 9-5 job and very boring allmost to the point of not playing anymore

and dont mind lock boxes i just trash them along with all the other junk from this game

Last edited by spacebreeder; 11-20-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Captain
# 16
11-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebreeder View Post
dont care fr re-runs u cant make dill due poop s7 and changes NO MORE DILL SINK HOLES

unless u drop the cost of them or pick a different curentce u have too much on dill sink holes and not giving enough out u killed stf's with the changes sorry u can poke it

my hole fleet of 300 poeple are NOT doing the embassy due to the fsb costing too much dill as is
Hooked on Phonics did not work for you, my friend.
Career Officer
# 17 remove hanover2 comment
11-20-2012, 12:42 PM
can a Mod please consider removing hanover2's comment, I believe it is offensive and possibly against regs:

1.) Bashing of a follow forum poster - who ever said phonics was required, who even knows if english is spacebreeder's first language.
2.) Does not add to the topic at hand and was purely to point out spacebreeder's grammar failures.

Now to the topic at hand:
- Though I do agree these are dilithium sink holes, a fleet of 300 active people should not have an issue with dilithium. If many of them are ALTs then I could see so, however a good solid fleet of 100 let alonge 300 active members should not be having problems.

As I have stated several time before in the forums, I am always willing to help ingame on techniques, and game play plans to gather FM or Dil. msg me @franc275 if anyone is interested.
Rihannsu
# 18
11-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
If I'm not mistaken, all the Featured projects for the Embassy were completed several weeks ago, if not longer.
Its still taking the piss when its running concordant with Starbase Featured projects, its pretty much asking to sink 400,000 Dilithium, also this is not really the time to thrown another sink when the Embassy only just started and Fleets are being hard pressed into getting any progress in Fleet projects.
Lieutenant
# 19
11-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Its still taking the piss when its running concordant with Starbase Featured projects, its pretty much asking to sink 400,000 Dilithium, also this is not really the time to thrown another sink when the Embassy only just started and Fleets are being hard pressed into getting any progress in Fleet projects.

if ur a fleet like mine it not 400k dill its close to 800k dill for the fleet base and now + the embassy on top of that yes for a big fleet it becoming too much to cover with the low paying gill pve's now
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Yeahh... aa...

No Thanks.