Career Officer
# 91
11-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
Something I've noticed concerning the Temporal Lock Box and the associated paraphernalia in the Lobi store:
Ultimate Lock Box Prize in the form of the 29th century Wells class Time Ship, with supplemental Aeon class Time shuttle in the Lobi store;
Phaser weapons based off the ones seen wielded by the crew of the U.S.S. Relativity, also 29th century based technology;
And yet, when they got around to offering us up a uniform to compliment all this wonderful 29th century tech, we get...
... the 31st century Time Traveler jumpsuit seen by Crewman Daniels in Enterprise?
What.
I mean, I didn't check the forums when the Lock Box and satellite gear was revealed so maybe this was pointed out already, but why didn't we get the 29th century Starfleet uniforms that are actually related to all the time travel tech we got with this lock box?
And frankly, the Time Traveler jumpsuit is kind of lackluster compared to the rather spiffy (in my opinion at least) 29th century uniforms worn by Braxton and Ducane, and the rest of the Relativity crew. Why didn't we get the actual Relativity uniforms?
It's like, you're in the last stretch of a relay race, you're almost there, and you trip yourself on purpose: they gave us everything else, the weapons, the actual class of starship itself, but then choked on the uniform.
It's not so much that I'm complaining, mind you. Just kinda confused as to who's call this was and why they made this particular decision. And to also point out that I'd probably hock up either some cash or some Lobi for an honest-to-Great Bird of the Galaxy 29th century Starfleet uniforms.
Trust me, I've been asking myself and any dev who will hear me out the same question as to why the Crewmen Daniels 31st Century jumpsuit was even ever a focus of this lock box run... it should of been saved for an 31st Century Lockbox... I don't want to say there is a ball of rage welling up inside me, rage is so beneath what I'm feeling at the moment, for once in my entire time with the game ( been around since PE was developing the title ) I'm feeling disappointed and let down, I dropped nearly $100 into keys and opened more boxes than any person in there right mind should have, and the continued passing of the buck on the subject of the 29th Century Uniforms has honestly given me no hope for the future of the game.

I don't mean to be all doom and gloom but when something I had been begging and hoping for, for the three year finally is going to be in game, I guess I just set myself up for it. I would of been better off just selling the keys on the exchange for EC and or not bought them in the first place. and in that moment of shaken faith in the game before the math was done I liquidated all my EDCs, Techs and Salvages for Dt. A move I'm regretting but it's to late now, so no use crying over it right. :p

It just sucks that the one game/community I use to kind of forget about the troubles of life, ends up depressing me more then life dose. O_o
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com

Last edited by allysnowleopard; 11-20-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Career Officer
# 92
11-20-2012, 01:00 PM
still like an update from our community rep on this. pls and ty. When are the uni's going to finally be fixed and be in game to get.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 93
11-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
still like an update from our community rep on this. pls and ty. When are the uni's going to finally be fixed and be in game to get.
Shouldn't be too much longer, but I don't think they'll be in tomorrow's release, unfortunately. We want to get them out to you all, and as you saw from Tribble, they look amazing, but there are a couple pressing issues/ bugs that need to be resolved first/ are taking priority.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 94
11-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Shouldn't be too much longer, but I don't think they'll be in tomorrow's release, unfortunately. We want to get them out to you all, and as you saw from Tribble, they look amazing, but there are a couple pressing issues/ bugs that need to be resolved first/ are taking priority.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ty Brandon for the update on these. Tellm to get them in tommorows! lol. Get over to their desk and and lay the law down lol. Just funnin, unless you can pull some magic for us. They do really look nice, just be nice to have

Again thanx for the update.

Loc
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 95
11-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you for the update, hopefully once they are out this ball of disappointment in the pit of my STOmach will subside.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
startrek.44thfleet.com
Rihannsu
# 96
11-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Those look pretty neat. I'd love to have them.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 97
11-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
"couple pressing issues/bugs that need to be resolved first/are taking priority"

Such as removing Dilithium from yet another source without consultation with the player base? Gotcha. I suppose it's more important to get players to grind their butts off, and buy Zen for the Fleet Projects, than it is to fix existing issues in the game.

Didn't the major backlash from the STF Dilithium removal teach you guys ANYTHING?
Starfleet Veteran
# 98
11-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Goodness knows I've been waiting for this uniform since the temporal lockbox was announced. After all I am from Caspian division, the tailor is one of our favorite things.

Last edited by wilv; 11-20-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 99
11-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Is there also going to be a klingon set like was talked about before?
Career Officer
# 100
11-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Is there also going to be a klingon set like was talked about before?
lets focus upon one miracle at a time shall we :p
startrek.44thfleet.com