Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Captain
# 21
11-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Final straw.
Final nail in the coffin.
STO is dead... Meh...

Drat!
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Cryptic just went full ******.
Commander
# 23
11-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I'll only re-iterate a thought that I know I've seen elsewhere and may be on everyone else's minds...

Why not Dilithium and Fleet Marks? Perhaps 960 Dilithium + 40 Fleet Marks as a compromise.
Career Officer
# 24
11-20-2012, 02:39 PM
I didn't even know there was a fleet action daily and I can't seem to find it.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Career Officer
# 25
11-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsitsalot View Post
I fail to understand why it cannot offer both the 1440 Dilithium AND the 50 fleet marks.
This. Is the coding for these so poor on Cryptic's end that they can't give more than one type of reward at once?

I honestly don't understand this change.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
11-20-2012, 02:46 PM
sorry whats that ? i cant hear you from Auraxis having too much fun and blowing **** up to give a rats ass about those money grabbing theiving bastards at cryptic/pwe. Seriously everyone should get out whilst they can with their sanity and healthy bank accounts in tact. Put an end to the robbery and find a fun mmo. Why punish yourselves anymore ?

Check out planetside at www.planetside2.com for a fun mmo that isnt pay to win and you dont have to sacrifce your first unborn child for a project.

The balls in your court Mr Stahl its up to you to grow a pair and accept the feedback that the community has been giving you and accept the asian mmo grind model just wont work in STO.

This post has been edited to restore content which was wrongfully edited out. There was nothing which violated PWE rules and I thankfully ask you branflakes to be more considerate. You may try and silence the dissatisfaction on the forums but it just makes you look silly to be honest.

Last edited by pointedears; 11-21-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Captain
# 27
11-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Bad change. But I didn't even know it existed anyway, so meh.
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
11-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozforce View Post
they also removed all of the dilithium gain from my most favorite mission on the kdf - the pi canis missions,so now they are forcing me to do boring dilithium mining ASWELL as doing pi canis so i can lvl up easier.
when did they do this? i just hit 50 on my klink and im seeing 1440 for alpha, beta AND the path of the warrior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 29
11-20-2012, 02:56 PM
I think Cryptic is in panic mode right now.

And they are making one mistake after another while trying to understand what went wrong with their great Season 7 plan.

I think they were expecting too much from players. They really thought players would happily embrace the grind , buy Zen and the new Vesta, and keep going their merry way like if nothing had ever changed.

They were so wrong. Bad comments are flowing in-game, players with lot of alts are infuriated, STF players are infuriated, players who Doff alot are infuriated... Heck even on New Romulus some players are infuriated and unsatisfied...

Unsatisfaction is rampant about just everything in game. I find it kinda hilarious even thought i should be crying instead. It is just so ridiculous that i prefer to laugh about it.

I am just happy i got my gear before season 7. I can't say i want to play Season 7 thought... There are no incentive, no carrots, no loot to get... Only grind and unlocks that are spoonfed to us...

Sorry Cryptic. Can't say you are going in the right direction. Keep trying i guess. I'll keep my money meanwhile and you keep your Vesta. I am certainly not buying a new ship when you removed any reason and fun to do STFs lol.
Career Officer
# 30
11-20-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tali9999 View Post
I am just happy i got my gear before season 7. I can't say i want to play Season 7 thought... There are no incentive, no carrots, no loot to get... Only grind and unlocks that are spoonfed to us...

Sorry Cryptic. Can't say you are going in the right direction. Keep trying i guess. I'll keep my money meanwhile and you keep your Vesta. I am certainly not buying a new ship when you removed any reason and fun to do STFs lol.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or they will find some way to nerf us!!!!!!!!!!
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.