Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
11-18-2012, 04:06 AM
Boff placements after changing ships seem to be bugged. I often see that only one or two BOs get seated correctly and the remaining stations stay empty.
Career Officer
# 32
11-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Yep happened to me in my new Tholian Recluse. Except I couldn't add any Boffs to the stations. I had to switch back and forth between different officers for all of the stations to get them fixed.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 33
11-18-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
Quick someone make a video podcast, get Gecko on there, and show him this completely new, working as intended, never seen or heard before behavior. These guys only recognize Voldi when it hits them with a stick.
i remember too when they used another IP to show they "fixed" the issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Ensign
# 34
11-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Seating the boffs out of place clears it. If it doesn't change, wait a minute. It appears to lag for 10-20 seconds. Or at least that's my experience. That said, it is way to easy to reproduce this bug. Not sure what the devs are doing but clearly they aren't doing their jobs.

Oh that's right, "Here for the pancakes, and the lulz."
Empire Veteran
# 35
11-20-2012, 03:22 PM
pvp just got passed over for fleet marks again, now the daily fleet action mission gives fleet marks, instead of dil, SO THAT'S LESS DIL IN THE SYSTEM TOO.

thats right, another thing can get fleet marks now, but not pvp. still not pvp, the original fleet content.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES CRYPTIC
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
pvp just got passed over for fleet marks again, now the daily fleet action mission gives fleet marks, instead of dil, SO THAT'S LESS DIL IN THE SYSTEM TOO.
I prefer getting dilithium over getting fleet marks.
Empire Veteran
# 37
11-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakehilbert View Post
I prefer getting dilithium over getting fleet marks.
i would as well, but pvp should get both. fleet actions give dil per run, with pvp its just from dailys and wrapers
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 38
11-20-2012, 05:12 PM
In other news, nerds be raging. Nobody respectable, mind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tick0 View Post
So what exactly does Inertial Dampers do? The tooltip says "you will be disabled for much less time from abilities like Viral Matrix" - is this working or not?
Bah. That's a description error, and thanks for pointing it out! We'll fix it asap.

The type of Disable that Inertial Dampers protects from is used by powers like Photonic Shockwave, Tricobalt Torpedoes and Magnetometric Overload.
Captain
# 39
11-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
Some folks did pick Bort up and used him to slap trouts about the face... or some such thing.

I just kind of did a /picard and was happy that I had gotten that far on my latest reroll...meh.
Captain
# 40
11-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
If Cryptic was wise... they would hand out free respecs instead of stupid titles and such for tribble weekends and such.

Instead yes it seems they almost do the "description" errors... and skill changes to tie them to skills ect... to force respecs.

They have never once given respecs after any major or minor change... compare that to pretty much every other MMO (where most times they force reset your points after a change so people don't just hold the respec)... it makes Cryptic look really greedy. Of course we all know they are so.... lol
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.