Former PWE Community Team Lead
I was recently interviewed by The Verdict podcast. Check out the interview here.

Link to the podcast.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 2
11-20-2012, 03:56 PM
I don't suppose there's anything even remotely apporaching a Transcript?
Republic Veteran
# 3
11-20-2012, 04:51 PM
I can get you one if you'd like, purvee
Commanding Officer of Task Force Midnight
Check out The Verdict for all your gaming news needs. www.dutchjustice.com
Captain
# 4
11-20-2012, 04:51 PM
what a pile of garbage tbh , i mean come on snappy the croc WTF ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I was recently interviewed by The Verdict podcast. Check out the interview here.

Link to the podcast.
This is the verdict of the gamerbase in general, here on the forum as in game about Season 7, dilithium changes and charges, nerfing up the oponents :

Quote:
I have officially quit the game. No completed KDF faction no Romulan faction at all and no balance between anything. Such as Bugs/fixes, these events and the old ones for fleets. There is no need to play this garbage. This goes out to all the people who played the game since the start and have been shown that we who play this from the start till 1000 days are treated just like F2P grunts. the game has gone hill and its far from the same. additionally there were a couple too many skill tree changes before F2P how stupud are the F2Pers?
Above are not my words, but it's the general atmosphere at the moment. Frankly, as above says, you have touched my last Euro cent too. You can flap around with the famous EULA agreement and that we have agreed with it and unexpected changes when it suits your company, but from the moment that we are paying you, you do need to provide us a service as we expecting, which is not the case since last week.

Why should we keep on paying if we don't get rewarded for it, and even further, we need to pay even more to obtain our rewards ? Place yourself once in our shoes ? Would you pay ? Nah, I don't believe that you are that naive or stupid. Don't be mistaken, I have witnessed this before with another gaming house, at the end, when your boss is seeing the drop of income, it will be your ass on the line.