Lieutenant
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 98
# 1 "Unready" a shuttle?
11-20-2012, 03:55 PM
So this happened to me ---http://i.imgur.com/0pZ16.jpg?1

Where I hit "ready starship" on the shuttle and now the UI shows 2 ships....how do you remove the shuttle from the UI list without discharging it?
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,842
# 2
11-20-2012, 07:51 PM
It's a feature, not a bug.

I just wish it would automatically prioritize the starship over the shuttle on the list. Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally right-click equipped things to my shuttle instead of my ship(swapping engines between sector and mission space being the highest offender). Alternatively, adding in two equip options for the starship and shuttle to the context menu would help as well.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,442
# 3
11-20-2012, 08:02 PM
I would like the name of my ship to reappear, it always displays the name of my shuttle for some reason.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 98
# 4
11-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szerontzur View Post
It's a feature, not a bug.

I just wish it would automatically prioritize the starship over the shuttle on the list. Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally right-click equipped things to my shuttle instead of my ship(swapping engines between sector and mission space being the highest offender). Alternatively, adding in two equip options for the starship and shuttle to the context menu would help as well.
Exactly. I used to open up my bag and equip what I wanted without having to open the ship display....now when I want to swap engines, it automatically goes to the shuttle??? WTFrack kind of feature is that??? It's not a well thought out "feature", so I'll call it a bug, because IT BUGGS me.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 371
# 5
11-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
I would like the name of my ship to reappear, it always displays the name of my shuttle for some reason.
That bug should be fixed in today's patch AFAIK, or otherwise by the 29th.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14
# 6 Solution
03-24-2015, 06:33 PM
The ship are in alphabetical order just like the boffs.

Name the shuttle something like this: "ZZZZZZZZ"; Registration "99999999-Z"

Just make sure you ship doesn't start with Z.

Cryptic I would love to meet your debugger team one day. I wonder what sorts of work they do on sto... It's 2015 now
Career Officer
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 230
# 7
03-24-2015, 06:54 PM
Someone let the Kobali onto the forums...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 708
# 8
03-24-2015, 10:08 PM
That said, I note that it's still happening - that is, new bridge officers saying they're glad to be joining my shuttle crew - two and a half years after it was supposedly fixed.
Join Date: January 2011
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,147
# 9
03-25-2015, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfmudd View Post
That said, I note that it's still happening - that is, new bridge officers saying they're glad to be joining my shuttle crew - two and a half years after it was supposedly fixed.
Exactly
"I am First Omet'iklan, and I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar."
- "I am Chief Miles Edward O'Brien. I am very much alive, and I intend to stay that way." - "Amen! Let's get it done!" -Omet'iklan, Miles O'Brien, Benjamin Sisko
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 579
# 10
03-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer1986chris View Post
Someone let the Kobali onto the forums...
How long till Trendy or Blue Geek lock weapons?
Mission Name: Yesterday's Starfleet Now out of the review phase!
Author: EvilMark
Minimum Level: 41+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HSPPGK9Q5
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:50 PM.