Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 663
# 131
11-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindsmygears1 View Post
lol...I did respond...
Bugger. I saw it now and its getting very late for me.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 663
# 132
11-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindsmygears1 View Post
1.Just pointing out that the ship has an EXTRA ability more than other ships which you previously pointed out as being unfair.

2. Grav pulse is even easier to disable with an ensign level ET

Your point was?
1. Which can be removed by unequpping the console, and still follows my ideal intent that it can only be used on its native ship! Only if the other consoles would follow suit (And to be frank that ability is more a waste then a gain).

2. IF ET is availble. As both of us know having TT and ST is way more important, and on top of that shared CD`s. So dealing with gravpulse becomes abit more problematic.

Edit: Oh ya, your point was?
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 64
# 133
11-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
1. Which can be removed by unequpping the console, and still follows my ideal intent that it can only be used on its native ship! Only if the other consoles would follow suit (And to be frank that ability is more a waste then a gain).

2. IF ET is availble. As both of us know having TT and ST is way more important, and on top of that shared CD`s. So dealing with gravpulse becomes abit more problematic.
1. I agree

2. ET is much easier to have available from either yourself or a team mate than psw is
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 663
# 134
11-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindsmygears1 View Post

2. ET is much easier to have available from either yourself or a team mate than psw is
Agreed. But anyone using that armour is just delaying the inevitable.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
# 135
11-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Stop twisting my words. You know bloody well what im trying to say, skurf too!
Actually, I'm having a very difficult time determining what you're trying to say. You say one thing, yet all of your actions tell a different story. Then you adjust what you're saying to try to somehow justify your actions into this ball of yarn that continues to unravel.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 64
# 136
11-20-2012, 09:27 PM
forum pvp at its finest
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 663
# 137
11-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Actually, I'm having a very difficult time determining what you're trying to say. You say one thing, yet all of your actions tell a different story. Then you adjust what you're saying to try to somehow justify your actions into this ball of yarn that continues to unravel.
I was about to type something rude, but passed the chance of jesting you. But if you cant determine as far what the talk has been about, then so be it.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12,464
# 138
11-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Don't forget the ET changes...!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
# 139
11-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
I was about to type something rude, but passed the chance of jesting you. But if you cant determine as far what the talk has been about, then so be it.
As you can see in these quotes below, you first say that exploiters are bad (or in your words a nuisance), then in following posts after being called out, you admit to exploiting broken abilities yourself. Then later, you question how exploiting broken abilities is bad and claim that it is actually good and smart to do so. Maybe you can see how I am confused on exactly what you are trying to say.

------------

"A bug can always be corrected, but yes exploiters should maybe be added as another nusiance."

"To the person claiming we (TSI) were using broken stuff to promote change:
Yes thats true and I for once dont hide it."

"Our actions will speak for itself as well as our motives for using certain skills which some might consider broken."

"How is this bad? Why is it bad to promote good builds? Why are always the good players punished because half of the other pvp community cant pvp and think smart?"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 597
# 140
11-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post

How many times must i repeat myself there is a differene between skills presented fairly to all by Cryptic and the ones that you pay for. There is a SIGNIFICANT impact as the console power adds an addition to your aleady existing skillset which all wont have. That gives the payer a clear advantage, presenting a skilless act because he or she cant make due with what he or she got.
this is pure bs. you just want to pick the most brokenly op powers and abuse the ques. now since there are consoles you feel a threat that not only can people abuse consoles but they do it good with broken powers. thank god tbr got fixed. since your guys was defending it. and no ur guy did not make tbr op it was op. and the more you type the more you show how lame and tastless your fleet was. csv3 ftw, faw ftw. what else dude? please show me all the broken stuff you abuse. like going into ques with 2 carriers locking down the map with tb pet spam. or the random ams,grav pules. oh btw i am in ques with 2 sub doffs with csv. according to what your saying its ok since everyone has access to it. reason i have them is due to people having dem3 on a defaint and others like you who abuse pets to the max.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 AM.