Career Officer
# 161
11-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdmb30 View Post
Agreed. Making Fleet Actions give Fleet Marks means there is now absolutely no reason for me to do them. Getting nerfed down to 480 was bad enough, but now there's zero rewards in my eyes. My fleet has so many people who have stockpiled Fleet Marks and fill up the projects so fast I never even get to look at them before they're "Filled". That means Fleet Marks have no value to my characters.

Please give us the option to get either 1440 Dilithium from Fleet Actions OR 50 Fleet Marks for the daily. Then I will have a reason to participate.
You read this wrong. Only the daily has changed. The regular reward (Dilithium + random item) is still there.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Captain
# 162
11-21-2012, 12:32 AM
I want to say, to Star Trek Online, all you good folk whom work so hard on this wonderful universe !! (which is brought to us free-to-play, kindly), THANK YOUUUU!!!!

Last edited by amahood; 12-25-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Rihannsu
# 163
11-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Great changes, thanks.

The fleet action daily im a little unsure about. we do need more ways to earn fleet marks, but would you consider either giving every fleet action its own daily so people can really earn some good marks, or giving people the option to either pick marks or dilithium on the one current daily so people have a choice?

also can fleet marks in general be increased across the board? with only one use its not like giving people a few more is going to harm anything. it will just make base construction easier, especially for small fleets.

some of the events like starbase red alert give quite small amounts even with bonus hours and boosts.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lieutenant
# 164
11-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
You read this wrong. Only the daily has changed. The regular reward (Dilithium + random item) is still there.
The regular reward is only 480 Dilithium, which is not worth the time when compared to Empire Defense, which can be done in the same amount of time while solo and net 1440 Dilithium.
__________________________________________________ ___
Original Username - njdss4 - Original Join Date - July 28, 2008 (Official Forum Launch Date)
Lieutenant
# 165
11-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Well actually nice to see you are implementing changes that don't screw players as originally designed, there's actually hope now that it will turn for the better of STO as a MMO, now you need to send some e-mails to all the playerbase in hopes those who left might give it a try after these changes are implemented.

My fleet is startting to resemble a ghost town, and it's a 480+ member one!
Starfleet Veteran
# 166
11-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Meow, do you know if we get the chance to cumplete our Winter Event accolades from last year? There are still pending accolades cluttering up my to-do list in the accolade window and I always think "oh wow this will prully never get cleared".
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 167
11-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
That should be in the patch notes, but forgot to mention that we are changing the Fleet Action daily to reward 50 Fleet Marks instead of Dilithium now that we're added Dilithium for completing every Reputation Project.

We will continue to add ways to earn Fleet Marks where needed as we continue to monitor the overall economy.
Hi Dan, kudos on the changes. That's bought S7 back to life for me.

On the foundry exploit, if I'm honest it isnt the lack of dilithium that I miss its the fleet marks as one poster has already stated.

Small fleets need quick ways to gain FM. You've given us much more to do in game now so our time to gather FM is now very diluted.

Can I make a simple suggestion, and I apologise if this has already been put forward elsewhere, but the "officer of the watch" mission available at starbases....make it 50 FM instead of 5. Thats all the foundry clickies gave us and it would REALLY help our small fleet and I'm sure others.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the team.
Admiral Rednall
* Server Hamster - This time it's personal *
Career Officer
# 168
11-21-2012, 01:07 AM
Up until now, I viewed Season 7 as something to be endured.

With these changes, it may well be something to be enjoyed
Career Officer
# 169
11-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Well, this was unexpected news, but also most welcome news.

Now I can finally begin to enjoy S 7 more indeed.

But one small thing Dan, please have some EC rewards for missions/STF's. It's a bit expensive to have to buy commodities and other required stuff for the rep system....

Also, how about some sort of rep system for the low level players?? Would be great to have something to do other than just doing missions...
Career Officer
# 170
11-21-2012, 01:41 AM
This is great news, and the fact that they've clearly been taking at least some of our feedback into account needs to be acknowledged too - Thanks Dev's; appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Closed Thread