Ensign
# 3401
11-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Short Term Requests:
fix all the bugs
Stable server connection since season 7 it lags a lot!!

Mid-Term Requests:
Read the complaints by players about Season 7 and fix it.
also add a search bar for accolades so you can find the one you just obtained

Long Term Requests:
more content and regions to explore
Captain
# 3402
11-20-2012, 02:35 PM
permanently add

Can we have a slider bar option put in place on the Personnel Officer recruiter on the Star Base It get's kinda annoying pushing the mouse button 1000 times.

Can the slider bar be maxed out to 50 be cause that is how many packs we are allowed to have.
Captain
# 3403
11-20-2012, 02:38 PM
1. Leave FA dailies alone.
2. Leave FA dailies alone.
3. Leave FA dailies alone.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Career Officer
# 3404 3 things
11-20-2012, 03:53 PM
short term : if elite stfs reward 60 omega marks, then the normal should reward 30, not 15

mid term : do away with all un-asked for pop up windows in the game, NOBODY likes popups, have a key to hit or something to enter systems ect. for everything but zoning to new sector blocks.

long term : overhaul the UI completely. everything is super laggy. i can't search for things on the exchange easily at all, for example i'd like to be able to search for ship weapons by type, energy type, mk, ect. or how about searching for tac boffs by what their lt. commander ability is ? how about trading ships on the exchange ? how about lowering the prices of everthing on the z store? you guys are THE most expensive in game store in ANY mmo.
Lt. Commander
# 3405
11-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Shorterm

Please add txt logging for chatsessions so one can save battlelogs and such to parse its an easy add please do so.

midterm.

I'd like to see long term exploration missions like a couple weeks with massive rewards. could be a team mission.

longterm

lets make crafting something usable again and benificial. I myself have maxed my crafting skill and still its not that usable lets expand the crafting system to make very rare and odd items
Career Officer
# 3406
11-21-2012, 02:25 AM
Would Love To See Cryptic Give Us Players The Ability To Change Our Crew Uniforms On Our Ships, Based On Dept. Example Medical Green While Science Is Blue Engineering And Ops Yellow Tact And Security Yellow While Command Holds The Color Red Uniforms And Colors Only Should Be Choosen By The Players. Aso If Poss. The Ability To Do The Same On Our Starbases And In Our Embassys .

Bridge Officers Should Be Aloud To Be Seated On The Bridges By The Players Having My Tact Sit Where First Officer Sits Is Just Kind Of Crazy .also We Were Given The Op To Make Dept Heads Yet If We Go To Those Depts Those Dept Heads Are No Where To Be Found Its Some Doff Who Plays That Role Instead. Most Of Us Have Large Amounts Of Extra Boffs Why Cant We See Those Boffs In Ten Forward Or Maybe Relocate Those Boffs On Our Starbases Or Embassys Walking Around In Exchange For A Reward Or Something .

Cryptic Has Done Alot Of Great Things For This Game But The Small Things Keeps Us Role Players Playing For Hours At End . And Makes The Game Come To Life.
Ensign
# 3407
11-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrico1 View Post
Would Love To See Cryptic Give Us Players The Ability To Change Our Crew Uniforms On Our Ships, Based On Dept. Example Medical Green While Science Is Blue Engineering And Ops Yellow Tact And Security Yellow While Command Holds The Color Red Uniforms And Colors Only Should Be Choosen By The Players. Aso If Poss. The Ability To Do The Same On Our Starbases And In Our Embassys .

Bridge Officers Should Be Aloud To Be Seated On The Bridges By The Players Having My Tact Sit Where First Officer Sits Is Just Kind Of Crazy .also We Were Given The Op To Make Dept Heads Yet If We Go To Those Depts Those Dept Heads Are No Where To Be Found Its Some Doff Who Plays That Role Instead. Most Of Us Have Large Amounts Of Extra Boffs Why Cant We See Those Boffs In Ten Forward Or Maybe Relocate Those Boffs On Our Starbases Or Embassys Walking Around In Exchange For A Reward Or Something .

Cryptic Has Done Alot Of Great Things For This Game But The Small Things Keeps Us Role Players Playing For Hours At End . And Makes The Game Come To Life.
sounds kool yet how about letting our boffs get more clothing slots like our captains have...
Career Officer
# 3408
11-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc1968 View Post
I'd like to see long term exploration missions like a couple weeks with massive rewards. could be a team mission.
WANT! Cryptic can you throw me into the Delta Quadrant? atleast there I'd be free of Starfleet Dental and other things...

RachelJ88
Captain
# 3409 Of Robes and Uniforms......
11-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Mid-Term Request
I would like the robes to be available for KDF. I know it is possible since Worf, Kahless, and several of the Guards wear robes.

The Mercenary Set that is sold in the Zen Store also does right nicely with robes. In fact that is what my Starfleet character wears. Of course, my Ferasan is stuck with only the KDF uniform or Honour Guard armour, and I should dearly like to remedy this.

1. So, my first request is to allow KDF to wear robes.
2. Not really a priority, but a suggestion none the less. Things like the Mercenary Set, or some such Zen Store stuff, those would be great if you could also allow us the use of that in addition to the robes. It is not a requirement, but it would be a great added bonus.
3. On a side note, I also agree with the idea of letting us make a crew-wide uniform for our ship officers.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.

Last edited by lindaleff; 11-21-2012 at 03:38 PM. Reason: No change to the post itself, just fixing the formatting so as to better match the original post.
Ensign
# 3410
11-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Short Term:
Auto Fire on the Space Weapons.

Reason: some people do use this and right now for doing it is just horrid
Solution: double right click and have a mini menu come up that allows for the selection of enabling or disabling it

Mid Term:
None that I can think of...

Long Term:

Fix crafting

Reason: Face it, this part needs fixing. One of the main reasons is that it requires lots of dilithium for the needed unreplicateable materials.

Solution: I have 2 ideas for the materials.

1. Cheapen the price for Unreplicateable Materials mainly the Uncommon.
or
2. Cut the amount used in each crafting by up to half.