Captain
Right now I have no desire to grind Romulan and Omega marks because I have an abundance of them for little effort and I have a distinct shortage of fleet marks.

I think we should be able to trade Omega Marks for Romulan Marks and Fleet marks, and vice versa. I can grind Romulan and Omega marks much more often than Fleet marks. I think it would be awesome to be able to trade them. I don't mind if it's not at a 1:1 ratio either.

My suggestion is that Romulan and Omega marks be tradeable at a 1:1 ratio and either of the two can be traded for fleet marks at a 2:1 ratio.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-21-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
Right now I have no desire to grind Romulan and Omega marks because I have an abundance of them for little effort and I have a distinct shortage of fleet marks.

I think we should be able to trade Omega Marks for Romulan Marks and Fleet marks, and vice versa. I can grind Romulan and Omega marks much more often than Fleet marks. I think it would be awesome to be able to trade them. I don't mind if it's not at a 1:1 ratio either.

My suggestion is that Romulan and Omega marks be tradeable at a 1:1 ratio and either of the two can be traded for fleet marks at a 2:1 ratio.
Well soon you'll be able to trade Romulan and Omega marks for dilithium.
Captain
# 3
11-21-2012, 06:22 AM
I'm not desperate for more dilithium, I'm desperate for more fleet marks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-21-2012, 06:23 AM
I like this idea. Why not make Roxy a trader again? She is so lonely these days :p
Career Officer
# 5
11-21-2012, 07:00 AM
I would support something like this. I don't do fleets, so I have a mess of fleet marks piling up and collecting dust. I would fully support Fleet Marks -> Omega/Romulan Marks even at a 50% loss.

Porthos is not amused.
Captain
# 6
11-21-2012, 07:17 AM
I have over 40,000 Fed fleet marks from doffing and an inactive fleet - not that interested in starbase building anyway. Would like an idea like this. Not to willing to trade them to other fleets as people have been throwing out insulting numbers like 1000 ec per mark.

Right now if you want 150 marks you need 1 hour of bonus time running colony invasion 5 times on 5 toons - that should give people a high end value of what they are worth. I would say comparing to the tour where you can make up to $1.5 and $3 million in 1 hour = fleet marks should be worth at min 10k ec each.
Captain
# 7
11-21-2012, 08:50 AM
Marks are a measure of your engagement with a certain facet of the game - what you're asking for is the ability to receive the benefits of a system without actively participating in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
I would say comparing to the tour where you can make up to $1.5 and $3 million in 1 hour = fleet marks should be worth at min 10k ec each.
You earn 50,000 EC per "x space" explored, for a total of 350,000 EC per run. Given most people struggle to make three runs in an hour I don't think your 1.5m to 3m EC rate works.

Last edited by walshicus; 11-21-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post

2:1 isn't there.
STF Elite take 15 or less, depending on team and will get up 70 OM
Fleete Event will get you "about" 25 in that same time, which is 2.8 times less
3:1 would be closer.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...