Career Officer
# 151
11-21-2012, 08:37 AM
TSI is pretty much gone...tbh, and they have used more exploits,spam and broken mechanic than most other fleets combined.. they are the number one most notoriously known fleet for doing this, Devoras is just whining cuz he keeps getting popped in Kerrat and Arena over and over with his Season 3 build in his P2Wboat.. <Yes, shocking he floats in a P2W tub.> Using spam and many other things ppl claim as cheese. He is just venting, that is all. I say let him vent.

P.S.- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjgg...feature=fvwrel

Yeah, that's right.

Last edited by adon333; 11-21-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Career Officer
# 152
11-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adon333 View Post
TSI is pretty much gone...tbh, and they have used more exploits,spam and broken mechanic than most other fleets combined.. they are the number one most notoriously known fleet for doing this, Devoras is just whining cuz he keeps getting popped in Kerrat and Arena over and over with his Season 3 build in his P2Wboat.. <Yes, shocking he floats in a P2W tub.> Using spam and many other things ppl claim as cheese. He is just venting, that is all. I say let him vent.

P.S.- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjgg...feature=fvwrel
say what you want about tsi tho, sure they use broken skills to win. whats the difference? even if they used fair play tactis your going to get owned. and sorry but i never look at a ship as p2w. sure bug over defaint defaint over patrol. still this is a team based game. and a tsi premade with no broken powers, no consoles, or even tb pets spam will wtfstompyou. i just complain that a good player would even think of abusing some bs when they are above that type of level. this is not a hate tsi thred. its calling him out on some of the bs.
Captain
# 153
11-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Only feds getting ships...

That's the only thing I consider to be Unacceptable. The End.
Captain
# 154
11-21-2012, 10:49 AM
Bah. Nothing more to this thread to add, i have. The community seems hellbent on what is what. No point in continuing this pointless discussion.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Career Officer
# 155
11-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Np, man. At least you tried.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 156
11-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Bah. Nothing more to this thread to add, i have. The community seems hellbent on what is what. No point in continuing this pointless discussion.
What was the final score? Anyone get a screenshot of the scoreboard before warping out?
Career Officer
# 157
11-21-2012, 10:58 AM
PvP community 0 - Cryptic 1

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 158
11-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
PvP community 0 - Cryptic 1
It really unfair they always win. I find it unacceptable and think they should be nerfed
Commander
# 159
11-21-2012, 11:11 AM
LoL How the heck did this turn into kill TSI more thread?

I often ask that "how the heck" question a lot when I log to see what happened with an older thread lol.

Funny how a thread just mutates into something totally opposite from what it should be.

Back on topic.

1) You don't like it when people gloat win over you, be a good sport say gg, you always have tomorrow. We're all guilty of this, but in all fairness I personally try my best to keep silent when I both win and lose. I can say the same for most of our guys at TRH.

2) Broken abilities, voldemort, ok it's temporary. Very difficult to tell if someone is using it or not. Write it off, just play like you did during TBR broke days, and it will past like that last storm. Just hunker down for now, don't react. Most annoying thing is, a dog barking at lightning.

3) SN Doffs, Power Siphons, Trics, hot feet smelling cheese, you name it they got it. You got skill, so don't let it get to you. Practice practice practice, and you'll over come the cheese. I promise.

4) Inter-fleet hate, kind of normal but really it goes back to point 1. Defeat your inner demons to not make another dude(s) feel bad.

5) Visit other Team Speaks on a regular basis. I found that a lot of people lose track of friendships when they don't keep in touch. Go say hello, run a few in the queues, be cool about it. Not "Oh he ran trics, not goin there anymore!" Talk it out.

6) Use sportsman etiquette both in and out of matches, if someone crosses you try not to be as crass but classy.

7) If you need cheese, let people know you need cheese. People will be less forgiving, and while forgiving don't be a jerk about it. TRH says w/e to some people using it, we go in play against it sometimes lose sometimes win, the result is the same. Our TS stays fun and jokes around. Don't hate on one another when you loose to cheese either, I know some people that do this. Not cool dudes, not cool.

8) Draw the line, just because you won a match it don't make you the best. In fact, just because you haven't lost in a long time it doesn't make you the best either. Being good at a video game is one thing, claiming to be the best publicly is another thing. You'll get a "Go You" from me personally.

9) Say hi everybody! or Good night everybody! or Take care everybody! Good attitude is contagious, spread it around.

10) Say GG, HF, GL, thanks for the game, drop the "Oh nice trics" "Nice SN Doffs" "You only won cuz..." Just leave it at gg, they know what they did.

Last edited by paxottoman; 11-21-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 160
11-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
LoL How the heck did this turn into kill TSI more thread?

I often ask that "how the heck" question a lot when I log to see what happened with an older thread lol.

Funny how a thread just mutates into something totally opposite from what it should be.

Back on topic.

1) You don't like it when people gloat win over you, be a good sport say gg, you always have tomorrow. We're all guilty of this, but in all fairness I personally try my best to keep silent when I both win and lose. I can say the same for most of our guys at TRH.

2) Broken abilities, voldemort, ok it's temporary. Very difficult to tell if someone is using it or not. Write it off, just play like you did during TBR broke days, and it will past like that last storm. Just hunker down for now, don't react. Most annoying thing is, a dog barking at lightning.

3) SN Doffs, Power Siphons, Trics, hot feet smelling cheese, you name it they got it. You got skill, so don't let it get to you. Practice practice practice, and you'll over come the cheese. I promise.

4) Inter-fleet hate, kind of normal but really it goes back to point 1. Defeat your inner demons to make another dude(s) feel bad.

5) Visit other Team Speaks on a regular basis. I found that a lot of people lose track of friendships when they don't keep in touch. Go say hello, run a few in the queues, be cool about it. Not "Oh he ran trics, not goin there anymore!" Talk it out.

6) Use sportsman etiquette both in and out of matches, if someone crosses you try not to be as crass but classy.

7) If you need cheese, let people know you need cheese. People will be less forgiving, and while forgiving don't be a jerk about it. TRH says w/e to some people using it, we go in play against it sometimes lose sometimes win, the result is the same. Our TS stays fun and jokes around. Don't hate on one another when you loose to cheese either, I know some people that do this. Not cool dudes, not cool.

8) Draw the line, just because you won a match it don't make you the best. In fact, just because you haven't lost in a long time it doesn't make you the best either. Being good at a video game is one thing, claiming to be the best publicly is another thing. You'll get a "Go You" from me personally.

9) Say hi everybody! or Good night everybody! or Take care everybody! Good attitude is contagious, spread it around.

10) Say GG, HF, GL, thanks for the game, drop the "Oh nice trics" "Nice SN Doffs" "You only won cuz..." Just leave it at gg, they know what they did.

Fyi, the "TLDR" usually goes on at the bottom of the post