Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 you broke more stuff
11-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Your patch said it will fix the contribution of bridge officers. You fail again. the fleet cant do "station andorian personal officer on starbase" . We got screw with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits. NOw that they made that mission easy. this game will be lucky to have anyone playing this game in 6 month. you are screwing up. our fleet are over 400 active and it starting to get disgusted with this game!!!!!!!!
Lieutenant
# 2
11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
I was pretty happy earlier when I read in the patch note "Fleet Starbase Personnel projects should now properly accept Bridge Officer donations." But man are they wrong with that statement. This project blocks the other specials for 6 days now and we cannot do anything. Not even deleting it.
To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
Captain
# 3
11-21-2012, 09:26 AM
i'm sorry to hear that, but be realistic. Your fleet started the project, and it is not a project that is actually needed for anything. period. It is just a vanity thing to have on the fleet base (like basically anything there)
So your fleet, decided to do that project...others decided that it is not worth it. Deal with it.
Go pro or go home
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
i'm sorry to hear that, but be realistic. Your fleet started the project, and it is not a project that is actually needed for anything. period. It is just a vanity thing to have on the fleet base (like basically anything there)
So your fleet, decided to do that project...others decided that it is not worth it. Deal with it.
you fool we do all our project it gave 1250 torward xp. I pay for this game i want things to work.
Captain
# 5
11-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post

-Your patch said it will fix the contribution of bridge officers. You fail again.

-We got screw with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits.
- Explain in what way its broken, might help for those of us who are not yet online and to the developers to understand what they have 'failed',

- I honestly wouldnt even -think- of being reinmbursed, for a start one *COULD* have gotten the hearts by luck 400 people, thats 2-3hearts per person?, but yeah.
- Also i would have been more irritated at the fleet leader who picked the silly mission to begin with, a pointless commodity - a chef, for 1000 of a RARE(Blue) food item, food items are notorious sporadic in drop rate.. use your heads guys :p

Also a final thing i wanted to say, yes you are irritated at the moment, but insulting people is rude, regardless. (the title of this thread)
Ensign
# 6
11-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
That is not the issue. If we could remove the project, and then start something else, that would be fine. The issue is that it is stuck and we have had it up for over a week. So that is a week's time lost. If someone says they are going to fix something, then it should have been fixed, not made worse.

It also seems that the personal reputation stuff is broken as well. as several fleet members have said their timers are stuck on the processing stage.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunga42 View Post
That is not the issue. If we could remove the project, and then start something else, that would be fine. The issue is that it is stuck and we have had it up for over a week. So that is a week's time lost. If someone says they are going to fix something, then it should have been fixed, not made worse.

It also seems that the personal reputation stuff is broken as well. as several fleet members have said their timers are stuck on the processing stage.
we have sent over 100 bug reports gave them all the details we can give but once again cryptic are #$#@%#%^@##@@&
Career Officer
# 8 Unable to do reputation at all
11-21-2012, 09:40 AM
After having spent nearly $1000 on a video game just to get some fictitious ships and weapons; I would expect you would have enough resources to put together a game that works and when it is broke; to fix it in a quick manner.

Please, check your patches before you put them out. Now, my starbase and reputation things are stuck. If you don't know what I am talking about, maybe you should consider actually playing the game yourself.

At this point, you will not see another dime dropped from me and hopefully the 450 members of our fleet. You see, when you create a faulty product...nobody pays.
Captain
# 9
11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
thats why i wrote "i'm sorry to hear that"
It is still no secret that once a bug or a problem is spotted, it takes cryptic literaly years to do something about it.
and my previous statement was aimed at that portion of the text
Quote:
We got screw with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits. NOw that they made that mission easy.
Go pro or go home
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Bugs are inevitable and happen, it's not cool to experience them but i think we have no other choice. As long as it gets fixed that's ok. If only old bugs could get some attention, by the way...

Anyway, thanks for the few millions for hearts! Didn't know it was you.