Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
11-21-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
Your patch said it will fix the contribution of bridge officers. You fail again. the fleet cant do "station andorian personal officer on starbase" .
Let's try this again with less insulting, rage and flaming.

If you explain the exact issue you're seeing, it will help us track down a solution.

This change was tested internally and found to be fixing the issue with the test cases we'd prepared. If there's an additional issue at hand, then we need more information on what's gotten fouled up.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
11-21-2012, 09:45 AM
maybe it time cryptic hand off this great game to a real company. cause they do suck
Career Officer
# 13
11-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Hopefully they don't fix the bug so we can watch you explode!

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Lieutenant
# 14
11-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

If you explain the exact issue you're seeing, it will help us track down a solution.

This change was tested internally and found to be fixing the issue with the test cases we'd prepared. If there's an additional issue at hand, then we need more information on what's gotten fouled up.
Okay, the issue is bassically the very same as before the patch. Although we have the bridge officers needed the button stays greyed out/ inactive.
To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
Commander
# 15
11-21-2012, 09:47 AM
I've been disconnected SIX TIMES in less than ten minutes!!!

(And the graphics problem still persists.
Ensign
# 16
11-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Hello Borticus,

we have had the Project "Station Andorian Personnel Officer on Starbase" open for about a week.
submitted a couple of tickets and bugreports.

Our Problem is, that we cannot donate the Andorian white Boffs
( nor of any other rarity, and we have tried other races, etc. )

Thank you
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
11-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

So the over 100 bug report we sent in are useless? i will say it one more time you cant contribute no bridge officers to the starbase project it is gray out
Career Officer
# 18
11-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
maybe it time cryptic hand off this great game to a real company. cause they do suck
I'm pretty sure that Isn't the kind of Information that Borticus was asking for.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
11-21-2012, 09:52 AM
How funny crptic removes me calling them idiots of my title. maybe if the guys who work on that game should try to play it to see there screwups!!!!!!
Ensign
# 20
11-21-2012, 09:58 AM
I know that the fleet submitted several dozens, if not hundreds, of bug reports on the topic. If they needed more information, perhaps they could have sent a message to one of us, or heck anything, that said they had seen our bug reports. I know the game is Free to play, and that you get what you pay for, but I know cryptic is making money at it. If they make money, and they have to be to keep the servers open, they need to provide the support for the game. I dont expect perfect, but this should be better.

Also, whats up with all the DCs today. I have never had this issue before, and from what I can see alot of others are having the same issue.