Career Officer
# 161
11-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Wow huge whine fest this thread is.

I could go on and on about the topics presented here but the thing that pisses me off the most is ppl that log off to avoid being killed. I lose any and all respect for anyone who chose to log instead of trying to fight or flight their way out. They know who they are.

As for P2W consoles I personally have nothing against their use. As for OP in game abilities yes its the devs fault but hey we use what we're given so adapt and overcome or die and go whine about it.

TBR were broken so i started carrying PH. Now their OP ability goes wasted and makes them easier to kill. Ppl started carrying tric mines so now I'm aware so i avoid or hit BFI to survive it. Some fleets go for intensive spamming so i will adjust to my anti spam or PVE build to counter and allow my team to function.

Adapt and overcome or quit and go home.
Commander
# 162
11-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Wall of text!
There, its so easy to understand this game, and have fun in a process.
That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDs until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!