Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-21-2012, 02:17 PM
We need a shuttle.
We need a science ship.
Any updated Raider would be awesome. I can't vote for a Raptor if it doesn't have a battle cloak.

.. and of course the same old song from 2010: Dahar Master pimp coat and an Alpha War Targ combat pet...
Empire Veteran
# 12
11-21-2012, 02:29 PM
More ships for Feds simply means more ships for us to destroy We've made do with what we have for awhile, and we'll continue to do so
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Empire Veteran
# 13
11-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusdeadman View Post
We need a shuttle.
We need a science ship.
Any updated Raider would be awesome. I can't vote for a Raptor if it doesn't have a battle cloak.

.. and of course the same old song from 2010: Dahar Master pimp coat and an Alpha War Targ combat pet...
Honestly.

I'm still waiting for a Lieutenant General level Science Ship. Don't get me wrong, the Varanus is great and I'd love to see a refit and/or fleet version for higher level players, but even at it's own tier it's still outclassed by its Federation counterparts. The stats and power bonuses just don't compare. That's not even mentioning the refits, fleet versions and C-store ships the Federation side has.

The only thing I can do is just use a carrier and try to make due with it the best I can. It's not really my play style, but if I use anything else it's an even bigger struggle at level 50.

It kinda sux, but it isn't enough for me to switch sides. Hopefully Cryptic mixes it up soon.
Captain
# 14
11-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenw0lf View Post
It's mind-boggling how many beam Vestas and Steamrunners are out there ...
I see I'm not the only one embarrassed for them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Give the Klingons the same ship, but like the Mirror ships, a different console and bridge layout.

Instead of it being a new Shiny ship, make it slightly modified and battle worn as if the Klinks stole the ship and killed all the crew on board.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Career Officer
# 16
11-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Only proves further my theory on the "Greedy Hew-mon" marketing for this game...

Ferengi's would not ignore 20% profit
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
11-21-2012, 07:56 PM
I use a Beam fitter vesta to good effect... but then Im a science officer that concentrates on my Sci abilities in PVP to truly annoy the primary target I have afew sci heals to help keep me alive longer a decent power setup with a nice spike, and a way to get the hell out of dodge when I become the focus
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Empire Veteran
# 18
11-21-2012, 07:59 PM
*Tin foil hat theory*
Maybe Pwe is giving the fed soooo many ships so that they get confused which one to use when and how and never be able to use their ships as well us we the KDF do cos we really get to know our ships if only for the lack of choice...
yes
yes
yes... it all makes sense now...

Now where are them damn meds of mine...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Captain
# 19
11-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
More ships for Feds simply means more ships for us to destroy We've made do with what we have for awhile, and we'll continue to do so
This is pretty much what we're forced to do. In a way, it plays well into the KDF approach. . .making existing ships adapt to new roles that they weren't really designed for. It's not optimal, but it works.
Commander
# 20
11-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Once again a Federations ship where the KDF gets no equivalent.

Shame on Cryptic.
Cryptic's shamefull history with the KDF

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios
Closed Thread