Empire Veteran
# 1 I beseech Devs!
11-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Is there any way to restore a level 50 science Fed alien I deleted in the July, August 2012 time frame? I deleted it mistakenly because I needed room and didn't realize I still needed him later. Q_Q I will bake you cup cakes if I have to convince you to do it. Don't make me do it!
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!

Last edited by knuhteb5; 11-21-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Devs don't do that sort of work. File a Support ticket

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-21-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidiusrex View Post
Devs don't do that sort of work. File a Support ticket
That's what I was afraid of. Boo hoo!!! Fine, I guess I'll do it. Stomps away to file support ticket grouchily.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
That's what I was afraid of. Boo hoo!!! Fine, I guess I'll do it. Stomps away to file support ticket grouchily.
Also, since you've waited 3 - 4 months to ask for this, I highly doubt anything could be done.

If you had asked to have the character restored within a week or two of the deletion, they may have been able to recover the toon.

Now, I highly doubt it.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
11-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdridgeway View Post
Also, since you've waited 3 - 4 months to ask for this, I highly doubt anything could be done.

If you had asked to have the character restored within a week or two of the deletion, they may have been able to recover the toon.

Now, I highly doubt it.
This is probably the case. Didn't want to be the rain in your parade OP, but don't want to set your expectations too high either. I'm not sure how log they keep character backups; else, it might not be worth the effort to restore one character from months ago.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.