Ensign
# 21
11-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraenia View Post
I'm sorry! I went off on my rant and I totally forgot to ask my question! I wanted to know if anybody out there actually received their larger quantities of Zen? Thank you.
i got all my zen so far nearly 1000
Commander
# 22
11-07-2012, 07:36 AM
nothing of value is ever free.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Career Officer
# 23
11-07-2012, 07:55 AM
I've been doing the survey since, oh, the end of September.

I think, but may be off by a little, gotten somewhere around 5000 zen from all the surveys.
I've bought master keys, character slots, costume packs. All form survey zen.

Now I'm working on the zen needed to buy the Vesta triple pack when it comes out. I just under halfway there.

Now, I do supplement it with selling dilithium, but that is small potatoes. Then as a Gold member, my monthly stipend helps boost it at the beginning of the month.

I usually stay clear of the Free offers, as these are the ones that generate spam.

I stick to the surveys, and its almost even that ones give me zen, and ones don't.

Oh, I've done a few surveys where it finished, and didn't pay anything.

I contacted Peanut Labs, and they resolved the matter in 24 hours or less, not bad.

All in all, the surveys are the way to go. Be patient, and take your time. They do pay out and if you are persistent, you can get a good amount of zen out of them.
Ensign
# 24 Thank you
11-16-2012, 07:43 AM
Thank you wraenia, for reminding me. I haven't played STO for almost a year now, lots of family problems and three jobs just to stay in my house, and I did do about 25 surveys back then for free Zen. I had received 270 Zen for my troubles back then but my spam box is overloaded with 200-300 spam daily. Yes, I believe that Peanut Labs did sell my Email address to other markets which resulted in the receipt of increases phone calls (yes I am on the Do-Not-Call-List for my state) that quickly hang up or start cursing when I tell them about the do not call list, increased spam Emails and even increase phone and Email scams. Free Zen is not worth the hassle in my eyes. I can't afford the Zen the honest way, so I'll just do without.
Career Officer
# 25
11-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goedzooi View Post
That's why I have a separate e-mail adress, the spam arrives keeps comming and I never have to see it. (sometimes I do look and it's almost over 2000!!!)
And about wasting time, there's nothing you can do about that except for not doing these surveys.
NOTHING is for free.. you pay for it one way or the other... best to be smarter than the scam artists.
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Ensign
# 26 Zen Scam
11-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Nah its rubbish.
If I complete anything on Peanut Labs It hardly ever works.
Sponsor Pay is ok though.
Its pretty much instant and you only have to watch videos, and even then you dont actually watch them you just let them play and get your zen.
I can get about 100 zen an hour doing that.

Not much really, but its free and it builds up. And if you play the exchange right, you can get more back.

All in all though, its very rare you get sponsorpay as opposed to Peanut Labs.
Just avoid the activeyou and selected winner stuff because they never work.
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
11-17-2012, 06:44 AM
yea i did a few when it 1st out and got my zen but when i did a few more a few months later 0zen for some reason they stopped paying out. even the reapeatable one.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
I'm sorry! I went off on my rant and I totally forgot to ask my question! I wanted to know if anybody out there actually received their larger quantities of Zen? Thank you.
Today is Nov 21st, 2012 and I got to tell you I recived 400+ FREE ZEN by spending 15 mints on those sign up things, then canceling the contract... lol
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
11-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrademoco View Post
Today is Nov 21st, 2012 and I got to tell you I recived 400+ FREE ZEN by spending 15 mints on those sign up things, then canceling the contract... lol
they still have your info
Ensign
# 30
11-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Hello,

I am certain that I am not the only person in this situation. I see the 'Do you like free ZEN?' banner and of course I want free Zen! Who does not?! ...
In fact I don't... in my experience you always get what you pay