Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Phased Tetryon Proc Bug
11-12-2012, 07:19 PM
I've noticed since the patch last Thursday the shield proc on phased tetryon weapons has been reduced to its pre-Season6 damage level of 160 damage to all shields on a proc hit. The regular tetryons are still good at 323 damge to all shields on a proc hit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...sedTetsBug.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...egTetsGood.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Polarized Tetryon?s are broke as well. They have well under 1% proc rate but should be 10%.
Captain
# 3
11-21-2012, 11:33 PM
This bug wasn't fixed in the last two patches and is still live on holodeck. Any word on when y'all plan to fix this?
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-21-2012, 11:46 PM
I dont think its a bug at all.....its to compensate for the extra specialized proc...like disable x subsystem for x seconds or reduce power by -25 (or x...idk)

its like that with the hybrid disruptor- plasma quest weapons and phased polaron quest weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 5
11-22-2012, 12:03 AM
No, having 1 less mod is what compensates for the extra proc. You only get 2 mods with these hybrid weapons (Acc, Dmg, etc.), not 3 like with normal weapons. The proc itself should be the same as the normal weapon's proc and it was the same before that patch that I mentioned in my first post. This is most definitely not working as intended.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
11-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
No, having 1 less mod is what compensates for the extra proc. You only get 2 mods with these hybrid weapons (Acc, Dmg, etc.), not 3 like with normal weapons. The proc itself should be the same as the normal weapon's proc and it was the same before that patch that I mentioned in my first post. This is most definitely not working as intended.
ah ok. hmm i'll have to take a closer look at the other combo weapons then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 7
11-22-2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
ah ok. hmm i'll have to take a closer look at the other combo weapons then.
The mission-obtained hybrid weapons are not the same as the lockbox ones (phased tets and polarized disruptors). From what I can recall the different mission hybrid weapons are all over the board, but the lockbox ones were always made to have the same proc stats as their regular counterparts, minus the one mod.
Captain
# 8
12-06-2012, 07:34 PM
It's been one month since this bug surfaced and it's still active. How hard can it be to replace one number with a different number in the coding? I wonder if the devs have actually seen this thread.
----
@DevolvedOne
Captain
# 9
12-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Do the devs not know about this? It should be a 2 minute fix.
----
@DevolvedOne
Captain
# 10
12-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Six ****ing Weeks And Still Not Fixed!!!
----
@DevolvedOne