Commander
# 1 Some help, fleet ships
11-22-2012, 06:50 AM
So I brought the Vor'Kang in the sale to get hte Isometric charge console.

Then I thought of the Fleet Vor'cha, and figured I could splash out and get one, after all its only one Fleet module.

Well no, its still 4 Fleet modules. So what gives? I thought if you had the C-store ship the Fleet modules needed were dropped to 1?

Unless I missed something, or got the wrong end of the stick?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-22-2012, 06:59 AM
The KDF ALWAYS gers the short end of the stick... its been that way since game launch
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Captain
# 3
11-22-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purvee1 View Post

Then I thought of the Fleet Vor'cha, and figured I could splash out and get one, after all its only one Fleet module.

Well no, its still 4 Fleet modules. So what gives? I thought if you had the C-store ship the Fleet modules needed were dropped to 1?

Vor'Kang is a tier 4 ship, and doesn't qualify for the discount. In fact there isn't ANY KDF ships that qualify for the discount. This fact has been brought up numerous times since S6 and tho the devs know about it nothing has been done to remedy the issue. I personally asked DS about it and he said they were discussing alternate pricing for KDF fleet ships but to this day nothing has been said about it from cryptic.

Sorry for the bad news.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Commander
# 4
11-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Vor'Kang is a tier 4 ship, and doesn't qualify for the discount. In fact there isn't ANY KDF ships that qualify for the discount. This fact has been brought up numerous times since S6 and tho the devs know about it nothing has been done to remedy the issue. I personally asked DS about it and he said they were discussing alternate pricing for KDF fleet ships but to this day nothing has been said about it from cryptic.

Sorry for the bad news.
No worries not your fault, just Cryptics rabid hatred of the KDF again...

Thanks.
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purvee1 View Post

Went through the same thing But just cudnt pass up on the fleet vorcha.. this ship is really amazing...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!