Commander
# 61
11-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaldra View Post
Wow I havnt checked this thread in forever! When I was looking for someone I only had one response in a week! Lol. I was looking to rough up "the historic order of Wally" or something to that effect... cant quite remember the fleet name... but yes he seemed a little pushy and threatening... okay maybe not a little... a lot.
They are probably Voldemorting and calling it whatever it is they're calling it... There's a bug currently that gives you extra Bridge Officer Skills, they could very well be boasting about this. It will hopefully be fixed soon.

If you still need a merk for 1v1 action, send mail to @paxottomana to make arrangements with numerous merks.

If you want us to go family style on them, as in our premade vs theirs, that will cost a little more.

You can see our guys in action on youtube. Enter "Turkish RP Heroes STO vs", and/or "TRH STO vs".

We also make videos, so if you wanna see their heads, it's going to cost you a little extra. lol.

Last edited by paxottoman; 11-22-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Ensign
# 62
11-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
They are probably Voldemorting and calling it whatever it is they're calling it... There's a bug currently that gives you extra Bridge Officer Skills, they could very well be boasting about this. It will hopefully be fixed soon.

If you still need a merk for 1v1 action, send mail to @paxottomana to make arrangements with numerous merks.

If you want us to go family style on them, as in our premade vs theirs, that will cost a little more.

You can see our guys in action on youtube. Enter "Turkish RP Heroes STO vs", and/or "TRH STO vs".

We also make videos, so if you wanna see their heads, it's going to cost you a little extra. lol.
Cost a little more? I can put together five dudes and do it for free.

EDIT: This thread has been closed due to being a "necro" thread. Remember, if a thread has not been posted to in over 30 days, please start a new thread to discuss a topic Thanks! ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-22-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Closed Thread