Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 15
11-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
- do not fck with me, im blond (this is a threat)
I know that you will not get banned for saying this and that completely proves my initial contention.

Quote:
- you see, cryptic made an error by allowing 46 (have read this) toons per account.
so you can just get 46* 2480 Dill for a daily lore and contraband. EVEN if this OP post is a paid post/customer research, everybody does see the exploit in this. you don't?

i understand there are people which are ABLE to play 10 hours a day, but this is not healthy and these people are not working. They are also getting everything for free.
46 character slots is not free. 46 character slots (six free, ten four-slot upgrades @ 1065 Zen ea.) has a book value of over $600.

$600 is not "free", and trying to argue it is, is just PWE trying to devalue the customer's money.

Quote:
Because people which do not have the dollar and are in DESPERATE need of dill ( like you seem to be) do not pay this game to stay alive. People like me do.
So it's your argument that only people with no lives refuse to feed PWE money for Zen. Lawl.

Last edited by aestu; 11-22-2012 at 09:48 AM.