Empire Veteran
# 1 Bonus Powers in UI
10-12-2012, 05:55 AM
I gained the new GrandVet free ship and equiped it with BOffs.
When I opened the powers tray (P key) I noticed several extra powers in the list that where not among the power choices of my BOffs.

Mainly an extra FeedBack Pulse, Hazzard Emmiters and Tractor beam.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 2
10-12-2012, 07:14 AM
I don't have the Grand Vet ships yet only on 977 at the moment .
But I've never actually encountered anything like that before, I've noticed mis matching icons with powers lingering random bug.

doesn't the new ship only have two/three extra power thingys, the Tactical Stance and the special weapon?

sounds to me you have the mannequin bug on Skyrim... place clothes or armour on mannequin, return from some nice quests... remove clothes or armour from mannequin... go out questing... return... clothes or armour have been duplicated and are on the mannequin

RachelJ88
Career Officer
# 3
10-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I gained the new GrandVet free ship and equiped it with BOffs.
When I opened the powers tray (P key) I noticed several extra powers in the list that where not among the power choices of my BOffs.

Mainly an extra FeedBack Pulse, Hazzard Emmiters and Tractor beam.
Were they equippable and what they actually were? I've noticed that if you switch boffs while the power tray is open, things get a little weird; and that closing and reopening the tray shows that you have all (and only) the powers you should have.
Empire Veteran
# 4
10-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Were they equippable and what they actually were? I've noticed that if you switch boffs while the power tray is open, things get a little weird; and that closing and reopening the tray shows that you have all (and only) the powers you should have.
fEEDBACK PULSE 3, hAZZARD EMITTERS AND tRACTOR BEAM

They where availible no matter how mnay times I open/closed the toon or switched toons and yes, they where usable ingame.

very wierd.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Ensign
Fire at will 1
Torpedo Spread 2
Scatter Volley 2
Omega Attack Pattern 3

(an extra tatical 'bug' bridge station)

not that i complaining for extra powers but mostly are powers that i already have so, no big deal

any dev around??
42?