Lieutenant
# 11
11-21-2012, 09:24 PM
i own the HEC i have both point defense on it
Career Officer
# 12
11-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Even though I intend not to purchase anymore Fed vessels until they release a real carrier (4 hangar bays and virtually no weapons) acquiring the Thunderchild and Armitage is very tempting now, especially while they are both reduced by 20%
Republic Veteran
# 13
11-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirricwin View Post
Even though I intend not to purchase anymore Fed vessels until they release a real carrier (4 hangar bays and virtually no weapons) acquiring the Thunderchild and Armitage is very tempting now, especially while they are both reduced by 20%
2 hangers max is likely all you'll ever see carrier wise. 4 would be sily as you'd basically need all fighters to do any damage....

plus i could see people crying its underpwoered if it has less than 6 weapon slots on it. "but all the other carrier class ships have 6 or 7 weapon slots, you think gaining two hanger bays is worth giving us T2 ship weapon slots?
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 14
11-23-2012, 02:29 PM
I used that combo for Infected and KA space missions respectively...

PDT + Scatter Volley + Attack patterns Alpha and Beta For softening Sphere shields in infected, Then TPDT and Quantum Torp Spread... Full set of Spheres gone in 4 seconds.

And lets not even talk about the probe spawn in KA... Usually never saw anything other than explosions from thoose.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 15
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
just remember it will aggro EVERYONE within range so if you don't kill them all they will be very very cross with you
No to T5 Constitution No to T5 Miranda No to Arc Yes to a Federation Frigate Pet
Captain
# 16
11-23-2012, 09:04 PM
I personally prefer Photons instead of Quantums on my Armitage, as P-Torp consoles affect the TPDS. Same reason I run Phasers on any ship I use regular PDS on.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.