Career Officer
# 141
11-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Dilithium has returned to STFs... but man those isometric charges in Assimilated Klingon ships in Cure are a pain.

I did notice that running 2 versions Hazard Emitters helps... so does the Steamrunner Class console to help with bleedthrough for the team on Elite STFs.
Ensign
# 142
11-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Just to add to this. Most has been said so hears it to hoping the devs are listening. We noticed the change in stfs. Congrats they are a lot harder next time a heads up would be wonderful. Wait.... I find it very hard to believe you FORGOT to put that in the patch notes so I am assuming that the damage is a bit off. Sense patch today 11-21 finding it very hard to stay connected to the game too. Good luck in the fixes keep up the good work. Please give better patch notes if this "issue" with stfs was intended.
Captain
# 143
11-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I dont mind harder stfs ,but to make something harder and reward it less is just .........
Captain
# 144
11-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Didn't you hear? The next few patches are going to nerf the Borg back to what they were in mid S6. Before the AI and weapon upgrades. Basically back to the weak slime yall are used to facerolling. So congrats, all your whining and complaining has paid off.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Ensign
# 145
11-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Please stop whining about the Borg unless its bug related guys, Into the hive is fantastic (though the rewards for completing it are disappointing)

I've only been playing this game 2 mouths or so and "Into the Hive" is the first truly challenging mission I've seen, yes by all means fix the invisible torpedoes or explain what video settings we should be using to minimise the effect but DO NOT NERF ANYTHING FOR THE SUPER WHINIE WAH WAH BABIES!

if you suck so bad play infected, also this isn't aimed at you guys getting shot though your shield, I've had that happen a few times and it blows.
Ensign
# 146
11-21-2012, 09:45 PM
I like the changes to Borg.
But plz fix invis shots & shots through shields.
Ensign
# 147
11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
I agree the borg changes need to stay or if its idd gonnna be back to s6 borg at least put something like more shield power on them...

When i first encountered the borg on this game i killed it so easily that i just said in front of my pc this is the big scary borg we have seen in the ST series, the terrifying beings that got the galaxy on red alert...(in exeption of the undine) too easy...

Now they give me a run on them the shield neutralizer makes the job quite challengeing which i like otherwise its like oh noes their tractor beam... reverse shield polarity and the shields are back at 100%... with the shield neutralizor that doesn't really happen anymore lol
Career Officer
# 148
11-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Obviously you don't fly a cruiser.

What use is a tank that dies in two hits?

Even a completely screwed up cruiser build should be able to last longer than that. That is not currently the case.
Captain
# 149
11-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
Obviously you don't fly a cruiser.

What use is a tank that dies in two hits?

Even a completely screwed up cruiser build should be able to last longer than that. That is not currently the case.
I do fly a cruiser. And I can survive more than two hits. Maybe something is wrong with your build?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Survivor of Romulus
# 150
11-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Didn't you hear? The next few patches are going to nerf the Borg back to what they were in mid S6. Before the AI and weapon upgrades. Basically back to the weak slime yall are used to facerolling. So congrats, all your whining and complaining has paid off.
THAT is good news.
I guess having Omega/MACO/KHG/Borg sets will actually mean something again.

AND, if we wanted a REAL challenge , we could use Tier 3 and 4 ships...instead of this 1 shot invisi-kill thing that's ruining STF right now.